• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Wow. Can't believe nobody's grabbed this offer. Where have all the modern collectors gone?

Ya I thought it was a solid offer, but if nobody claims it I look at changing it up after work later tonight

Wow. Can't believe nobody's grabbed this offer. Where have all the modern collectors gone?

Ya I thought it was a solid offer, but if nobody claims it I look at changing it up after work later tonight

maybe too solid? I don't have anything of matching awesomeness that I'm willing to part with. I hope you take it in a complimentary way. Its epic

Maybe start a giving tree thread in silver and gold and bronze sections.

Not only that.... but add some more threads with different value minimums like the poker tables in A.C.

I can't wait to see the action at the $1000 blind tables threads. :headbang:

Only problem is people will claim Youngblood #1 is a $1000 comic then show some shilled auction to support it....

Not only that.... but add some more threads with different value minimums like the poker tables in A.C.

Only problem is people will claim Youngblood #1 is a $1000 comic then show some shilled auction to support it....

WHAT!! You mean those bagged Star Trek books are not worth $125!

WHAT!! You mean those bagged Star Trek books are not worth $125!

:roflmao:

lol

What I'd really be interested in is seeing how many new members joined this forum since this thread started. I wonder if there is a way for CGC to determine if there was a spike in new members? 3 months from now, this thread will see an influx of new members participating. I wonder how many will be shill accounts? :o

lol

What I'd really be interested in is seeing how many new members joined this forum since this thread started. I wonder if there is a way for CGC to determine if there was a spike in new members? 3 months from now, this thread will see an influx of new members participating. I wonder how many will be shill accounts? :o

Doesn't matter-Harv's veto rule has de fanged 'em.

Good question Cricket. On occasion I will click on someones profile from PIF that I never see anywhere else. It is common to find that ALL of their posts are there or in the pif discussion thread voting against change. What I like about this thread is that there are a lot of board veterans participating. That makes it a lot better and fun.