• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

Pressing is causing a water shortage in the state of california.

The amount of humidity being generated out of back yard pressing operations is causing a run on hair straightener products since california blondes have been complaining about how curly their hair has become.

John spidermanontilt has reported that his skin has never been more hydrated and perky with all the steam treatments he has experienced while shopping for books.

Pressing is causing a water shortage in the state of california.

The amount of humidity being generated out of back yard pressing operations is causing a run on hair straightener products since california blondes have been complaining about how curly their hair has become.

John spidermanontilt has reported that his skin has never been more hydrated and perky with all the steam treatments he has experienced while shopping for books.

lol

Having just read this entire Thread, just to stay current with the latest stuff, I don't have any idea what is going on or what it is about.

I think that is the intended purpose of the OP.

I am just happy I am not in the shooting barrel fro a change. :banana:

I should also be commended for actually finding this Forum, and making my first Post. I won't stay, because law of averages of being welcomed with open and loving arms will certainly not be in my favor.

I don't want anybody dead, sick, or anything that causes sadness or pain to them or others (unless they deserve it, of course).

I don't know much about comics. I like them but don't know much about them.

I suppose if somebody burned a bunch of them, there would be a slight temperature change in the immediate atmosphere. I don't know what would happen if you froze a bunch of comics.

Some of what I read from time to time would sort of indicate that comics are a sort of species, that lives on and on and on, and doesn't really bother anyone much, except people that can't read, but even they are OK with comics, because there are pictures.

That is all I know about comics, and this Thread.

I am sorry I could not contribute more.

They should be looking down

They are, they are bat people hanging upside down. It's a commonly known fact that the government has supported the alien invasion of bat people by encouraging global warming.

Having just read this entire Thread, just to stay current with the latest stuff, I don't have any idea what is going on or what it is about.

I think that is the intended purpose of the OP.

My intended purpose was to get a laugh off a one liner and then watch the thread quickly die after the novelty factor wore off. Who knew the amount of rancor and vitriol that would follow. :(