• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

Right now it feels like global warming in my work area.

Less talking more pressing

It puts the comics in the press or else it gets the hose again.

Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

crazy.gif

Melting more polar ice as I type.

It's ok for you to come out of the loft. The world accepts you now.

:foryou:

I wish everyone dead.

lol

Apart from you.

:popcorn:

And you.

You cant explain. Because I was right. He wished dude dead. Now you're scrambling.

Wishing somebody dead is hoping that said person dies.

As Buffoon's 'death' would have required the extinction of the species in my posted scenario, I'm hard pressed to work out how I 'wished dude dead' (or indeed, why). :facepalm:

Kav, I'm aware that your verbal diarrhoea super power allows you to keep this up all week, all year if required, but more is not necessarily more, despite what all those little voices keep screaming in your ear.

I'll therefore leave you to have it at, safe in the knowledge that those above plankton in the food chain - or those not attempting to be obtuse simply to make their de rigueur comment on every single post made here - understood precisely what I meant.

crazy.gif

I wish everyone dead.

lol

Apart from you.

I think it's fairly common knowledge that I love joey post.

crazy.gif

I wish everyone dead.

lol

Apart from you.

I think it's fairly common knowledge that I love joey post.

This is true - and you convinced us all to love him as well.

You cant explain. Because I was right. He wished dude dead. Now you're scrambling.

As Buffoon's 'death' would have required the extinction of the species in my posted scenario, I'm hard pressed to work out how I 'wished dude dead' (or indeed, why). :facepalm:

Kav, I'm aware that your verbal diarrhoea super power allows you to keep this up all week, all year if required, but more is not necessarily more, despite what all those little voices keep screaming in your ear.

I'll therefore leave you to have it at, safe in the knowledge that those above plankton in the food chain - or those not attempting to be obtuse simply to make their de rigueur comment on every single post made here - understood precisely what I meant.

Wow you used de rigueur-that must mean you're smart.

Smart enough to spell diarrhea correct one would think...

So seeing someone's death as a silver lining is ok in your book

(thumbs u

Wow you used de rigeuer-that must mean you're smart.

(thumbs u

Actually, at the moment, it's looking pretty silvery to me, too.

Wow you used de rigeuer-that must mean you're smart.

(thumbs u

Actually, at the moment, it's looking pretty silvery to me, too.

:whee:

(thumbs u

That OK for you, Mr Isolationist?

And the argument has now morphed from 'wishing him dead' to 'seeing someone's death as a silver lining'? hm

Them are some tricky shifting sands you're wallowing in, pardner. lol

(thumbs u

Honestly, are you trying to have everyone turn on you?

I'm not being facetious or humorous, I'm wondering why you think twisting the words of a respected member and then being petulant would be a good idea for you?

I wouldn't see anyone's death as a silver lining of any sort.

But that's just me.

(thumbs u

Honestly, are you trying to have everyone turn on you?

I'm not being facetious or humorous, I'm wondering why you think twisting the words of a respected member and then being petulant would be a good idea for you?

M.O.T.S.R.P....

But that's just me.

so your saying Hitler dying was a bad thing? :o

It was a necessary thing- nothing to jump up and down popping champagne over.

But that's just me.

so your saying Hitler dying was a bad thing? :o

It was a necessary thing- nothing to jump up and down popping champagne over.

how about Bin Laden?

No no no we determined a few pages back that pressing is INDEED bad for the environment. Joey and I made a deal where I no long shower and he doesn't press. CCS is going out of business since they ripped that AF 15.

All is right in the world and we don't have to worry about killing polar bears.

Since I have no proof that you actually do shower I cannot agree to your terms. Hence, I press on. Polar bears be damned. Them and the torpedo's.