• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

I wouldn't see anyone's death as a silver lining of any sort.

But that's just me.

so your saying Hitler dying was a bad thing? :o

It was a necessary thing- nothing to jump up and down popping champagne over.

Uh...you may need to watch more WW II documentaries. Not saying I would, but a good percentage of Europe and Russia did.

You cant explain. Because I was right. He wished dude dead. Now you're scrambling.

Wishing somebody dead is hoping that said person dies.

As Buffoon's 'death' would have required the extinction of the species in my posted scenario, I'm hard pressed to work out how I 'wished dude dead' (or indeed, why). :facepalm:

Kav, I'm aware that your verbal diarrhoea super power allows you to keep this up all week, all year if required, but more is not necessarily more, despite what all those little voices keep screaming in your ear.

I'll therefore leave you to have it at, safe in the knowledge that those above plankton in the food chain - or those not attempting to be obtuse simply to make their de rigueur comment on every single post made here - understood precisely what I meant.

Wow you used de rigueur-that must mean you're smart.

Smart enough to spell diarrhea correct one would think...

So seeing someone's death as a silver lining is ok in your book

(thumbs u

Honestly, are you trying to have everyone turn on you?

I'm not being facetious or humorous, I'm wondering why you think twisting the words of a respected member and then being petulant would be a good idea for you?

M.O.T.S.R.P....

:lol:

Keep doing why your doing my man, you'll be a continued smash around here.

Have a swell time. :hi:

But that's just me.

how about Bin Laden?

:banana:

Oh my. Where to begin?

First off. Kav was technically right. When you are right, you are right. Regardless of how wrong others may want it to be.

Secondly. What respected member? The one that wished someone dead because they used a veiled gay insult? That's a little harsh, don't ya think?

Thirdly.. Nothing was twisted. It was an inconvenient truth that backfired on the originator of the post. One that person, I'm sure. Wishes he would have phrased differently.

In other words. A case of foot in mouth disease. It would have been better to fess up and say something like, "I didn't word that correctly, and this is what I meant. I meant that homophobic jokes are not nice, and that if we didn't have any homophobes, the world would be a better place".

Most people think that brevity is the essence of wit. Most people are wrong about that, IMO. Brevity is laziness. The great documents and speeches of modern times, were not brief.

A confident man admits when he made a mistake, and corrects it. A lesser-man, just defends his mistakes till he dies. Come hell or high water.

But that's just me.

how about Bin Laden?

I dunno. Woulda been nice to torture them a little, before the coup de grace. Some water boarding, with some slivers under the fingernails. But that's just me.

Oh my. Where to begin?

First off. Kav was technically right. When you are right, you are right. Regardless of how wrong others may want it to be.

Secondly. What respected member? The one that wished someone dead because they used a veiled gay insult? That's a little harsh, don't ya think?

Thirdly.. Nothing was twisted. It was an inconvenient truth that backfired on the originator of the post. One that person, I'm sure. Wishes he would have phrased differently.

In other words. A case of foot in mouth disease. It would have been better to fess up and say something like, "I didn't word that correctly, and this is what I meant. I meant that homophobic jokes are not nice, and that if we didn't have any homophobes, the world would be a better place".

Most people think that brevity is the essence of wit. Most people are wrong about that, IMO. Brevity is laziness. The great documents and speeches of modern times, were not brief.

A confident man admits when he made a mistake, and corrects it. A lesser-man, just defends his mistakes till he dies. Come hell or high water.

Er. no.

I did not wish Buffoon dead, which is the precise accusation that kav threw at me.

What I said was that, in the case of the extinction of the species, at least Buffoon's homophobia would die with the rest of us.

BTW, haven't you shown your own homophobia on various occasions around here? hm

Lessee...connect the dots... hm

Like if there was a reasonable explanation people wouldn't jump on the chance to make me wrong.

(thumbs u

What don't you get?

It's like saying..."It would suck if the human race went extinct, but at least the azzhats would be extinct too."

You cant explain. Because I was right. He wished dude dead. Now you're scrambling.

Wishing somebody dead is hoping that said person dies.

As Buffoon's 'death' would have required the extinction of the species in my posted scenario, I'm hard pressed to work out how I 'wished dude dead' (or indeed, why). :facepalm:

Kav, I'm aware that your verbal diarrhoea super power allows you to keep this up all week, all year if required, but more is not necessarily more, despite what all those little voices keep screaming in your ear.

I'll therefore leave you to have it at, safe in the knowledge that those above plankton in the food chain - or those not attempting to be obtuse simply to make their de rigueur comment on every single post made here - understood precisely what I meant.

Wow you used de rigueur-that must mean you're smart.

Smart enough to spell diarrhea correct one would think...

So seeing someone's death as a silver lining is ok in your book

(thumbs u

Fine in my book. I do NOT tolerate racism, sexism, or homophobia. I see no use for people holding the rest of us back. I see no use for a person who will only pass down their disease of hate to their children, or the children of others. So if it is such a terrible quality to not care if these people survive, well.. I am a bad person. But feel free to go be the guardian of bigots. Every group needs their champion.

But that's just me.

Umm, no. You are wrong. Terribly wrong.

Oh my. Where to begin?

Er. no.

I did not wish Buffoon dead, which is the precise accusation that kav threw at me.

What I said was that, in the case of the extinction of the species, at least Buffoon's homophobia would die with the rest of us.

BTW, haven't you shown your own homophobia on various occasions around here? hm

Lessee...connect the dots... hm

Yea, I knew that was coming. A insinuation that you are gay, is different from an insinuation that I am a homophobe. Makes perfect sense.

It's actually funny. You don't even know what homophobe means. Since you are such a "precise" fella and all.

"Homophobe: a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly."

I treat no one badly, that treats me just fine. I hate no one, unless they are an enemy of me or mine. I am afraid of no one. Period.

Please name one person that I have mistreated, expressed hatred for, or have shown fear of.

I'm waiting.... :taptaptap: