• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

Having just read this entire Thread, just to stay current with the latest stuff, I don't have any idea what is going on or what it is about.

I think that is the intended purpose of the OP.

My intended purpose was to get a laugh off a one liner and then watch the thread quickly die after the novelty factor wore off. Who knew the amount of rancor and vitriol that would follow. :(

I didn't think I'd ever say this to The Black Hand, but…

WTTB

Having just read this entire Thread, just to stay current with the latest stuff, I don't have any idea what is going on or what it is about.

My intended purpose was to get a laugh off a one liner and then watch the thread quickly die after the novelty factor wore off. Who knew the amount of rancor and vitriol that would follow. :(

That part I figured out and appreciated.

I got discombobulated on the pressing thing. I have done some reading this morning, and understand now it has something to do with making comics look more presentable, in some fashion, and some like this and some don't.

I didn't know any of that when I read through the Thread, and I was a very confused person. I was desperately trying to link pressing and Hitler and homophobic behavior and homosexuality and Bin Laden and wishing everybody would drop dead and I got scared and I started thinking it was a conspiracy to make certain I don't know what is going on about anything (which wouldn't be far off the mark).

But then I saw Mr. Buffy and Mr. Kav and some others were posting, and... the world made sense again, because that meant there was supposed to be confusion. :whee:

They should be looking down

They are, they are bat people hanging upside down. It's a commonly known fact that the government has supported the alien invasion of bat people by encouraging global warming.

Truth

You are made of rancor and vitriol.

:eyeroll:

Puppy dog tails, too.

Puppy dog tails, too.

I was thinking more along the lines of Geritol.

Brilliant! Who would have thought a tongue in cheek thread, combing two of todays most pressing and hot topics would cause such a storm. Could it be.....

It even looks a bit like you...

Puppy dog tails, too.

That stuff is worthless.

Puppy dog tails, too.

That stuff is worthless.

You mean Arthur Godfrey knowingly lied to us?

Puppy dog tails, too.

That stuff is worthless.

You mean Arthur Godfrey knowingly lied to us?

That Bastardo knowingly lied to us.

There is a massive rip in the CG-WC space/time continuum. Anyone have this card they can play to return us to normalcy?

148550.jpg.d7e8132958eab4183d6b67fcd03e3250.jpg