• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

Having just read this entire Thread, just to stay current with the latest stuff, I don't have any idea what is going on or what it is about.

I think that is the intended purpose of the OP.

My intended purpose was to get a laugh off a one liner and then watch the thread quickly die after the novelty factor wore off. Who knew the amount of rancor and vitriol that would follow. :(

You are made of rancor and vitriol.

:eyeroll:

Puppy dog tails, too.

I was thinking more along the lines of Geritol.

That stuff is worthless.

Isn't that why he included it?

I don't want anybody dead, sick, or anything that causes sadness or pain to them or others (unless they deserve it, of course).

Your impartiality is refreshing.

That is a very nice compliment, and thank you. I promise I won't overstay my brief visit. It would lead to disaster, for sure, with bids being taken for the cleanest and fastest hit.

I don't want anybody dead, sick, or anything that causes sadness or pain to them or others (unless they deserve it, of course).

That is a very nice compliment, and thank you. I promise I won't overstay my brief visit. It would lead to disaster, for sure, with bids being taken for the cleanest and fastest hit.

It's too late, your a marked man...all it takes is just one post and that's it...I feel for you.

Wait a minute...does that mean I'm next? :o

It's too late, your a marked man...all it takes is just one post and that's it...I feel for you.

Next, before, let's not squabble over semantics. :devil:

Someone told me to get my pitchfork due to all the vermin. Who goes first, Woody or Curly?

Someone told me to get my pitchfork due to all the vermin. Who goes first, Woody or Curly?

lol

No need to choose, your pitchfork has multiple tines and any pitchfork wielder worth his weight in hay should be able to take advantage of that.

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread...but I like it.

You need to know the secret 'knock' and once you get in, you still have to get the secret 'handshake' correct, or the trap door gets you.

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread...but I like it.

You need to know the secret 'knock' and once you get in, you still have to get the secret 'handshake' correct, or the trap door gets you.

I'll just watch the pretty lights from the outside. Don't want to get sucked too deep, you see.

Shemp, please. The worst one.