• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5

41 posts in this topic

dang.... the results are going to be 5 pages in

edit: oh, I get it.... thats what the 1 2 3 4 5 are for doh!

Can someone explain how to interpret the Mathematically eliminated line for me?

Since it's still a negative number, every person in the competition still has a chance to WIN.

Of course, this basically means everyone in front of you must get -1s for the rest of the contest. :D

Dream BIG or go home! :foryou:

Thanks, it will be tough to fight off some excellent graders. Middle rounds in this event are usually my best. Slow start and poor finish are my downfall.

Just keep up this pace and you will have no worries, well except for zod.

Kneel_before_Zod_by_P5YCHIC.jpg

Summary of Round 5

It took FIVE rounds, but canickus finally falters and drops to THIRD place :( as zuckuss2003 completes his inexorable climb to the top of the mountain. Congratulations to zuckuss2003 for taking SOLE POSSESSION of First Place! :cloud9:

There were a record 12 DOUBLE BULLSEYES this round! Congrats to zuckuss2003, genrlzod, toro, BlowUpTheMoon, Point Five, Scturo, mikenyc, aszumilo, uncleben, Collect0r, Lazyboy, and *Bronze age fan*! :acclaim:

We apologize for the tumult regarding the scans. Rest assured you will have more visual options to make your amazing guesses! :eyeroll:

On to Round 6! :headbang:

I got a double bulls eye! :hi:

Summary of Round 5

It took FIVE rounds, but canickus finally falters and drops to THIRD place :( as zuckuss2003 completes his inexorable climb to the top of the mountain. Congratulations to zuckuss2003 for taking SOLE POSSESSION of First Place! :cloud9:

There were a record 13 DOUBLE BULLSEYES this round! Congrats to zuckuss2003, genrlzod, toro, BlowUpTheMoon, Point Five, Scturo, mikenyc, aszumilo, uncleben, Collect0r, welcomebackpotter, Lazyboy, and *Bronze age fan*! :acclaim:

We apologize for the tumult regarding the scans. Rest assured you will have more visual options to make your amazing guesses! :eyeroll:

On to Round 6! :headbang:

Yes, you did. Congrats! You have been added to the list for posterity. :acclaim: