• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXXXX

466 posts in this topic

Will you please quit smearing my name in the mud, Sir? I offered you 100% of OPG in the consensus grade and I never backed off that number ($4000). Don't worry. I won't make that same mistake again. You, your pack of Pall Malls, 6 pack of Strohs, and 1.8 Hulk #1 have a safe trip to the Weehawken Legion Hall, because like Kevin O'Leary on Shark Tank I am out!!!!!!!!

Or maybe "YOU are dead to me?" lol!!

I saw a 3.5 IMHO... But 4.0 not out of the question. That was my honest opinion.

I was not expecting a 3.5 that's for sure....but not insulted...just when I asked why he thought it was a 3.5 he and others got insulted...

Perhaps you can tell me why such a wide range..anywhere from 3.5 to a possible 6.0?

Are people that off on how to grade!?

Some gave good assessments with explanations and possibilities...I appreciate that.

Anyway..I will try to remember to get back to all when I get back from CGC...

I am not a fan of pressing,with that said.I have a Hulk 1 3.5 and it looks just like yours,with one difference,I have a small corner piece missing from the lower right front cover.That's why I stated 4.0

hulk135002.jpg

Really nice copy, Dave... :)

Gee....I am sooooooo sorry I will not be selling to Blaze...what a great deal at $4K!!!

BTW You may want to take another toke...cause I don't smoke...

Have a great summer everybody! RED and Blaze stay out of the sun...as their names would suggest, they are a little too sensitive and a little HOT headed for me... :devil:

Hopefully this is the last word!!! But somehow I doubt it... :angel:

Gee....I am sooooooo sorry I will not be selling to Blaze...what a great deal at $4K!!!

BTW You may want to take another toke...cause I don't smoke...

Have a great summer everybody! RED and Blaze stay out of the sun...as their names would suggest, they are a little too sensitive and a little HOT headed for me... :devil:

Hopefully this is the last word!!! But somehow I doubt it... :angel:

dude are you that warped that you think people are trying to grade low to buy it?

When you have a mega key it's very simple. You send it to cgc for their grade and sell it for the FMV.

Not make a pgm thread and fish for a buyer at some inflated price.

How did I miss this debacle, and where are the scans. I'd like to have a crack at the grade. :whee:

Too busy with the symbiote? lol

Goodbye forever. :sorry:

Don't let that door hit you on your way...... lol

:takeit: via PM

Nice!!! :applause:

Congrats to buyer and seller!

If you don't mind me asking,did you pay OSPG VG+ ? Congrats on the buy. :golfclap:

He didn't buy anything. :gossip:

I know...shhhhh don't tell him he find out. :gossip: