• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "NEW" Official This Score Needs Fixing Thread (July 2014)

97 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Since Nicole has left I have been juggling Registry & Grading, but you guys are still on my radar....hopefully I will be able to address the beginning of this list in the next two weeks.

Thanks for your continuing patience! :foryou:

• Administrator
In the set Richie Rich 1st Issues please add Richie Rich Vacation Digest (1993) also the score is wrong for Richie Rich Bank Book it is showing a score of 480 when it should be 520. Thx

The score is now fixed.

I didn't add the 1993 version as the set denotes that it runs to 1992. If you can get a few of the other Richie Rich collectors to agree it should be included, I'm happy to add it.

Point values for Five Ghosts Ashcan's need to be fixed.

There are VERY few of these in existence and a 9.0 for the C2E2 is only granting me 4 points when it is the finest known example for the first ever ashcan printing of five ghosts.

Hi

I believe one particular issue has 2 entries for it in this set:

All Star Batman and Robin

#10 regular Jim Lee cover (not variant cover) -

there are 2 entries, however I believe there was only a recalled version-

Have searched years, have seen hundreds of graded recalled copies, but have never seen a 'revised copy' of the regular (Jim Lee) cover.

Was a revised version actually printed by DC for the regular cover?

If not, the set should only include the recalled version of the regular cover for #10.

Thanks!

Hi

Have searched years, have seen hundreds of graded recalled copies, but have never seen a 'revised copy' of the regular (Jim Lee) cover.

If not, the set should only include the recalled version of the regular cover for #10.

Thanks!

There are 12 copies of the regular cover, revised/correct edition in the CGC census. Here's one in the Registry:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/ComicDetail.aspx?PeopleComicID=188975&PeopleSetID=23438

So, yeah, it certainly exists.

Hi

Thanks!

There are 12 copies of the regular cover, revised/correct edition in the CGC census. Here's one in the Registry:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/ComicDetail.aspx?PeopleComicID=188975&PeopleSetID=23438

So, yeah, it certainly exists.

Would you know what the actual differences are?

I know the obscenities in text were blackened out.

Not sure if the recalled and revised versions are both blackened out, with the black area more dark in the revised copy?

It seems odd that a regular revised issue is exponentially more rare than a recalled version-

If there is a revised version of #10 regular cover, would love to find one, if you know where to get one!

Thanks!