• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC! First timer! Report!!

175 posts in this topic

great quality on your pics. keep them coming!

I was thinking the same! May I ask if those are from a phone cam? and if so which one?

Thanks for sharing and enjoy!!

Some are from my iPhone and some are from my Nikon D5100.

I can see quality from the D5100, but seriously some are iphone?? my 4S always takes grainy looking ones :(

Awesome!

great quality on your pics. keep them coming!

I was thinking the same! May I ask if those are from a phone cam? and if so which one?

Thanks for sharing and enjoy!!

Some are from my iPhone and some are from my Nikon D5100.

I can see quality from the D5100, but seriously some are iphone?? my 4S always takes grainy looking ones :(

Awesome!

In that last batch I uploaded, all the photos AFTER the shot of Neal Adams are with the iPhone 4S.

This is the best SDCC report since Saving Private Ryan

A fantastic report. :applause: Just what's needed for those of us who can't attend such an incredibly busy multimedia event.

I swear next year Im going, Im so done with the Javits center!!

You realize, of course, that you need to book your hotel this weekend for SDCC Aug, 2015 else all sold out, and you will be sleeping on the sidewalk :makepoint: in front of Hall H in the line up like those fine folks in cosplay.

OA wall pics coming either later tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how much I drink tonight.

In the meantime...

I was heading past the Warner Brothers booth around 5pm and suddenly security started shouting for everyone to move against the wall. I was swept up in this mass of people that they herded into a corner, and by circumstance I was at the front. Turns out it was the Game of Thrones cast arriving for an autograph session. So I stuck my camera on rapid fire. Seemed like the thing to do at the time. The actor who plays Jaime Lannister and I are best friends now.

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg