• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC! First timer! Report!!

175 posts in this topic

Millions of dollars worth of OA...that Peanuts sunday strip alone is 50K.....

So...

It's about 8 AM on Friday and I walked over to check out the Hall H situation. That's where I learned I didn't have a hope of getting in.

But these people will certainly. For the record, these are the people at the very front of the line. The ones who camped out for a day or so.

Well, that just reinforced the stereotype of geeks lacking personal hygiene in spades. P.U.!

SDCC and Burning Man - the top two must-go cultural events of our time?
I'd probably substitute (no pun intended) Burning Man with Coachella. Or simply add it.

Can you get more close-ups of the SA OA?????

Sorry for the graininess of the OA shots. Yesterday morning I switched the ISO on the camera to its highest setting so I could shoot some photos in the dark without the flash and I forgot to switch it back.

Re: close ups. There's so much art at the Con and I don't want to spend the day with the camera stuck in my face - like the people who go to an art gallery and only see it through the LCD screen of their camera. I'd say that the majority of this OA is on their respective websites if you want close ups.