• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC stepped up and fixed the problem. Kudos!

155 posts in this topic

Nice. Let me save everyone the trouble.

CGC will ignore this

CGC will say its a one time thing, they make mistakes etcetc like the whole JIM label color swith, re-switch, switchback

This thread goes poof as soon as we start mentioning that of which we do not speak.

Gotta love transparency

And on that note, I may go on vacation

I think Ze-Man explains what happened pretty well. I'm not sure it is a huge deal as it is an isolated incident…

The integrity of the yellow label is a huge deal. No evidence other than actual CGC eyes on a signature being signed, or someone approved witnessing a book being cracked, will keep the designation. Now CGC is saying that if you know someone, they can work around that. This is a problem. Lots of people have lost a lot of money on exactly the same issue and were SOL.

I think Ze-Man explains what happened pretty well. I'm not sure it is a huge deal as it is an isolated incident…

The integrity of the yellow label is a huge deal. No evidence other than actual CGC eyes on a signature being signed, or someone approved witnessing a book being cracked, will keep the designation. Now CGC is saying that if you know someone, they can work around that. This is a problem. Lots of people have lost a lot of money on exactly the same issue and were SOL.

+1

There shouldnt be ANY isolated incidents, especially when your about as transparent as a brick wall