• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - Thread has de-railed!!

1,110 posts in this topic

Why would someone step away for 10 minutes in the middle of a negotiation?

This, especially on a high ticket item.

3 kids? (shrug) A wife yelling "Are you on those stoopid comic book forums again? We've got company coming over in less than 30 minutes and the place is still a mess! And you've somehow got time to sit and chat with your online friends?" (shrug)

if you tell the wife your working out a deal to sell a $4000 book I'm sure she can handle the kids yelling and screaming for 10 minutes.

This has been the most positive thread derailment I've ever done!Way to go Pat and everyone!!

:whee:

not as good as the months of emoticons from back in the. 2009 days.

I had to pad the post count somehow....and are post counts important is where I met Jason and some of my best mates! :banana:

That started with Diggler, Boozad, Myself, Comicopolis, and you. If I remember correctly :preach:

This has been the most positive thread derailment I've ever done!Way to go Pat and everyone!!

I had to pad the post count somehow....and are post counts important is where I met Jason and some of my best mates! :banana:

I frequent there lately. :whistle:

I don't think you need to :whatev:

That started with Diggler, Boozad, Myself, Comicopolis, and you. If I remember correctly :preach:

The good old days. .........

125.00 frank!

I thought it was up to 200$!?

I am playing the friend card :devil:

Yeah, if not for Pat I would not have known who the guy (who was a board member) selling this book at the con was. If I ever do sell this book I will offer it to you first. :foryou:

Yeah like we'll listen to you.Mr. hopped up on pills and booze. lol

Who me?I don't drink really anymore!!!!

And Pat,I just realised....your anniversary is my wife's Birthday,how cool!She is 29 again today!

I shall pass you soon!!

36th anniversary Aug 19...old school... :preach:

41st since I met her the summer of '73... :headbang:

Congratulations mon amis! Long live love!

Awesome,Tom is here!

PS got the Hulk from drummy :cloud9:

Awesome on the Hulkster 1 !! :headbang:

Summer of '73 was the year my wife and I graduated high school...the motto those days was "Apathy in '73" :insane:

I shall pass you soon!!

Until you can get Steve B to become unhinged at Bill Ponsetti, you will NEVER touch me.

Yeah like we'll listen to you.Mr. hopped up on pills and booze. lol

Who me?I don't drink really anymore!!!!

And Pat,I just realised....your anniversary is my wife's Birthday,how cool!She is 29 again today!

lmao 29 again :applause: Happy Birthday to the miss!

125.00 frank!

Yeah, if not for Pat I would not have known who the guy (who was a board member) selling this book at the con was. If I ever do sell this book I will offer it to you first. :foryou:

Had to be Robbie.. Dammit!

I said best mates!!....and Dover,Dover has not been around for a while. :(

Nor Gavin ...remember boozadism ?lol

125.00 frank!

Had to be Robbie.. Dammit!

Yeah. That book was on his wall that whole day. I did not ask the price when I saw it.....but PMed him when you let me know who that was. :headbang:

Yes, where is Gav? I was hoping he'd make an appearance before I travel to his side of the planet next month.

125.00 frank!

But it was up to twohundo. :baiting: I ain't selling it anyway. :banana:

125.00 and tickets to the next anthrax show!

2 hundo and a beer at the next UDO show. :banana:

hm Just bought Steelhammer. It's amazing! :headbang: Never saw Udo live...in Udo or Accept. :cry:

I saw Udo with Accept in 88. He was half the size he is now. Still belts it out though.

I shall pass you soon!!

Until you can get Steve B to become unhinged at Bill Ponsetti, you will NEVER touch me.

Have you guys seen Bills pics of his Supes and Subby #1 in Germany? :acclaim:

36th anniversary Aug 19...old school... :preach:

41st since I met her the summer of '73... :headbang:

Congratulations mon amis! Long live love!

Awesome,Tom is here!

PS got the Hulk from drummy :cloud9:

Awesome on the Hulkster 1 !! :headbang:

Summer of '73 was the year my wife and I graduated high school...the motto those days was "Apathy in '73" :insane:

Does she like the Bukker as well?

Yea, Dover too. Those were the days!