• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

I miss Hector

He's now my favourite Chicago area boardie

There are a ton of great Chicago board members but I definitely agree Hector is top notch. One of my favorite times at the Con was having dinner with Hector and Jason on Friday night. Great getting to know those two better although I was kind of a third wheel since Hector and Jason where starting up a full fledge bromance.

:sorry:

I miss Hector

There are a ton of great Chicago board members but I definitely agree Hector is top notch. One of my favorite times at the Con was having dinner with Hector and Jason on Friday night. Great getting to know those two better although I was kind of a third wheel since Hector and Jason where starting up a full fledge bromance.

Who the F is Jason and why are you cheating on me?

I miss Hector

Who the F is Jason and why are you cheating on me?

You sob.

He'll never leave me.

I miss Hector

U werent a 3rd wheel.

We were all 3rd wheels to hector and greggys actual, non-bro, romance.

Murph's Comics had a good weekend at the show for the 2nd consecutive year. Sales were consistent. My friend set up with me and 1Cool joined us and put up a few books. Met many boardies and made some new friends. I was surprised to hear they chose Labor Day weekend for next year which means I will have to take a hiatus. I remember hearing all the groans when Megacon moved their date to Memorial Day. Hopefully Baltimore will not see any downturn.

Murph's Comics had a good weekend at the show for the 2nd consecutive year. Sales were consistent. My friend set up with me and 1Cool joined us and put up a few books. Met many boardies and made some new friends. I was surprised to hear they chose Labor Day weekend for next year which means I will have to take a hiatus. I remember hearing all the groans when Megacon moved their date to Memorial Day. Hopefully Baltimore will not see any downturn.

It makes it the same weekend as Dragon Con, Toronto Fan Expo and I think also next years Salt Lake. A vendor thinks it might be because next year is an election year, and while that doesn't affect Toronto, it may affect the available weekends for spaces for the cons.

I more worry about artists making a decision between doing Baltimore and doing Toronto.

My feet hurt. Spectacular selling show. See you all next Labor Day.

Finally meeting you was one of the highlights of the weekend for me (worship)

:acclaim::cloud9:

It's always good to see Dan...since he's always willing to wheel and deal. (thumbs u

Honestly, I really didn't care about that. If I hadn't bought a single book off of him it still would've been a highlight of my weekend.

:taptaptap:

It was nice meeting you too.

You haven't met me yet :roflmao:

I know you see most boardies as dollar signs and since I haven't ever done business with you, you don't remember me. I've actually gone to dinner with you on one occasion ( a third party invited us both ) at Gibsons in Chicago.

I miss Hector

No more cookies for you.

I'll still get the goods due to Emily loving me so suck it, jerkwad.

Excellent show. Easy set-up, sales very strong, attendees seemed happy.

Now, time to get ready for NYCC!

I picked up a sharp copy of Secret Wars #8 from you on Friday. Thanks! I could tell you were cleaned out when I was back late on Sunday. Congrats on a good weekend!

:taptaptap:

It was nice meeting you too.

You haven't met me yet :roflmao:

I know you see most boardies as dollar signs and since I haven't ever done business with you, you don't remember me. I've actually gone to dinner with you on one occasion ( a third party invited us both ) at Gibsons in Chicago.

Wow -- now that is a zinger.

I miss Hector

No more cookies for you.

I'll still get the goods due to Emily loving me so suck it, jerkwad.

She said " no cookies for Greggy"

(shrug)