• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

At this point why even bother driving down. Take your time, press the books and ship it to them

No sense in wasting time and gas when you could be pressing

I am in dire need of a bigger sized jumbo seal....pressing 2 books at a time seriously blooooows.

Random anecdotes aside, I'm headed out in 30 minutes, with any luck I'll catch cgc before the general public gets to them and sub the 20 odd books that I have ready to go.....come back tomorrow and sub the 2 marvel graphic novel 4's, j.i.m. 103, another mad love & HQ n.n., ...the 2 copies of epic illustrated 3....san diego comic con 1993 ,harley quinn 1 and so on.

It is ridiculous to think of all the money I have tied up in cgc worthy books.....so much so that I've chain smoked a pack of marlboros over the last 8 hours.

Ugh.

Great meeting Hector, Murph, Gator and a bunch of other board members yesterday. Not too bad of a buying Con so far but getting my grades back tomorrow will make it a great Con. Fingers are crossed.

While you guys were fighting over books there in Baltimore, I picked this stuff up in Nashville today.

857966925_o.jpg

857966930_o.jpg

Really wanted to go to nashville this weekend, but had to come here. First time.

Yeah, but we haven't shown you ours stuff yet.

While you guys were fighting over books there in Baltimore, I picked this stuff up in Nashville today.

857966925_o.jpg

857966930_o.jpg

Really wanted to go to nashville this weekend, but had to come here. First time.

Yeah, but we haven't shown you ours stuff yet.

This has been a good buying show I will say Joey really good :)