• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015

398 posts in this topic

On-site CGC grading at Baltimore again this year!

I've never gone to a show that does on-site grading and it looks good for me making the trip out east for this one. If I drop off some books on Friday at the show opening will they have my book done by Saturday or do I have to hang out until Sunday to get the books?

On-site CGC grading at Baltimore again this year!

Have you heard if there will be on-site grading at Heroes?

If you drop off Friday, you should get them early Saturday afternoon.

No on site at Heroes.

Thanks! Is there a limit as to how many books one person can get slabbed? As slow as I have been to submit books I may have 40 books by then that I'd love to submit.

If you drop off Friday, you should get them early Saturday afternoon.

No on site at Heroes.

Thanks! Is there a limit as to how many books one person can get slabbed? As slow as I have been to submit books I may have 40 books by then that I'd love to submit.

You should get to the show when the doors open on Friday and I'd be the one of the first in line at CGC's booth,if you want a solid chance at being able to pick them up on Saturday.

They've Added:

- BOB BUDIANSKY

- KLAUS JANSON

- TALENT CALDWELL

- BARRY KITSON

- GREG LAROQUE

- SCOTT SNYDER

- BRIAN STELFREEZE

- CLIFF CHIANG

- CULLY HAMMER

- KEN HUNT

- JAIMIE HERNANDEZ

- PAUL LEVITZ

- MKE MANLEY

- LAURA MARTIN

For those on their email mailing list, hotel blocks are reserved and available for reservations. This info is not yet up on their webpage or facebook account.

And, for those planning on attending and were wondering, the trial date has been set for the officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray. It's the middle of Oct., a couple of weeks after the con.

Hotel Information for the

2015 Baltimore Comic-Con

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - July 6, 2015 - The Baltimore Comic-Con is pleased to provide information about partner hotel discounts for the 2015 show, taking place September 25-27, 2015 at the Baltimore Convention Center in downtown Baltimore.

The Baltimore Comic-Con has made arrangements with a number of downtown hotels in close proximity to the Baltimore Convention Center. These include:

Days Inn: From $159. Call the hotel directly at 410-576-1000 and, when making your reservation, ask for the Baltimore Comic-Con rate.

Holiday Inn: From $139. Use the weblink (please use a computer-based web browser for this link, as it is not optimized for mobile) or call Reservations at 800-HOLIDAY (800-465-4329) or locally 410-685-3500 and use the group code "BCC".

Hyatt Baltimore: From $179. Use the weblink.

Lord Baltimore Hotel: From $179. Use the weblink or call 855-539-1928 and use attendee code "15BALCOMIC".

Sheraton Inner Harbor: From $169. Use the weblink.

TICKETS

General Admission and VIP Package tickets for Weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday , as well as the Harvey Awards, are now on sale! Visit www.baltimorecomiccon.com/tickets/ for more information and to purchase your advanced tickets now, and as always, kids 10 and under get into the show free with a paid adult General Admission!