• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

The prequel episode was fun this week. I can't wait for this series to start up again. Season 2 lulled a bit at times but this year has delivered the goods from show to show. 

It will be interesting to see how long they can keep it going. There are so many biblical characters and artifacts that can be used - this show could run for 20 years and still barely scratch the surface.

One thing I would love to see - a crossover between the Preacher and Lucifer where God is listening to Lucifer play the piano at the club, unknown to him, until Jesse et. al. show up to tell him what is going on. You could have Amenadiel take down the Saint of Killers as well. 

Edited by kimik

On 1/2/2018 at 4:29 AM, Bosco685 said:

If there is one show where they have figured out the spirit and interaction of characters, it is definitely this one.

Ain't THAT the truth. Not quite sure what it is but this prequel really reinforced that. So much so I went back and watched the pilot and even then it felt really cohesive and with excellent character development and interaction.

Edited by ThatPovGuy

'Lucifer': First Look at Lucifer and Marcus Getting Married

lucifer-wedding-1--1074524.jpeg

lucifer-wedding-2--1074525.jpeg

FOX has released the first images for Lucifer's upcoming "wedding." The marriage is between Lucifer, played by Tom Ellis, and Marcus Pierce, played by Tom Welling.

The wedding is one of convenience. According to Entertainment Weekly, it follows the murder of a former ecstasy cook. The cook became a chemistry teacher but was then murdered in a Los Angeles suburb. Lucifer and Marcus must masquerade as a couple to investigate.

“When Lucifer and Pierce are forced to go above and beyond to solve a murder in Suburbia, uh… there goes the neighborhood,” executive producer Ildy Modrovich says.

I like that Tom Welling is on this show now.

I guess last night's episode was all about siblings, and how they can be different from how you perceive them.

As usual, fun episode. Though now it is clear who left the Mark of Cain on Pierce.

Just now, Antpark said:

I particularly enjoyed that ending scene with Lucifer and Ella's brother. I like how every once in a while the show reminds you that Lucifer can also be very serious and intimidating when he needs to be.

I thought his eyes flickered red for a moment when he told her brother he would be watching annd waiting.