• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

I enjoyed Season 2. But this season definitely is moving along just fine. And funny.

Just think when this news first came out how folks though a police procedural involving Lucifer was going to bomb.

The reason it works is the writing and the cast. Add in a splash of naughtiness and the eternal child rebelling against parent angle and you have a winner.

I am curious to see who/what Tom Welling ends up being in the end. Is he a human, or a divine being that is weakened by proximity to Chloe just like Lucifer is (hence the shotgun blast hurting him)?

It's crazy that a show about the Devil has become so entertaining and successful. You would think church groups would have ran this off of the airwaves long ago.

I wonder if we will ever see him in any show cross-overs?

14 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

It's crazy that a show about the Devil has become so entertaining and successful. You would think church groups would have ran this off of the airwaves long ago.

I wonder if we will ever see him in any show cross-overs?

A Lucifer and Supergirl x-over would be fun. lol

36 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Talk about a surprise ending. I wouldn't have thought a graphic scene like that would make it on regular TV.

:sick:

And on that time of the evening :D

5 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

OK, who is Tom Welling's character?

Spoiler

Cain who killed Abel, and was forced to live eternal with his sin. He has most probably wanted to disrupt Lucifer's plans so as to make up for his sin.

Edited by Bosco685