• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

We are halfway through season 2 now after starting to binge watch it last week/weekend. This show is a blast. They did a great job in selecting the cast for it, and the writing is very good for the most part as well. 

1 hour ago, kimik said:

We are halfway through season 2 now after starting to binge watch it last week/weekend. This show is a blast. They did a great job in selecting the cast for it, and the writing is very good for the most part as well. 

You have an interesting ending to look forward to. For a show that has very limited characters, it sures utilizes the ones it has very nicely to the point there is never a boring moment.

Now, when does Sandman show up? :whatthe:

what I'm liking the show is the character development it has going for it. it's almost like they know what directions they want each character to go to and end at before they start to write the season.

So far I am torn, but I think the best episode of season two was the mid season finale when he had to save Chloe. The full season finale was strong as well, but not quite as intense as the mid season one.

In any case, I have a few more friends hooked on the show now and everyone is thanking me for turning them on to it.

Tom Welling Returns to DC Television in Lucifer Season 3

tom-welling-lucifer-1011654-640x320.jpg

Famous for playing Clark Kent/Superman for ten seasons on The CW's Smallville, Tom Welling will return to DC television with a role on FOX's Lucifer in its third season, according to Variety.

Welling will reportedly play "Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant. While he’s reserved and well-respected, like Lucifer (Tom Ellis), he’s charming, charismatic and handsome. So when Pierce starts developing a connection with Decker (Lauren German), the devil comes out in Lucifer."

First Look At Tom Welling In Lucifer Season 3

tom-welling-first-look-lucifer.jpg

Tom Welling returns to the DC Universe with Fox TV's Lucifer Season 3!

Welling, who is known for playing Smallville's Superman, is playing Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant who is everything Lucifer (Tom Ellis) is not – strategic, reserved and well-respected. But perhaps even more annoying are all the things they have in common. Both men are charming, charismatic and handsome as hell. So when Pierce starts developing a connection with Decker (Lauren German), Lucifer's devilish traits are inflamed.

Lucifer returns Monday, Oct. 2 in its new time period (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

tom-welling-lucifer-1.jpg

Edited by Bosco685

2 hours ago, ThatPovGuy said:

It was worth the wait! :devil:

That was a great way to start a new season. And there is something about Tom Wellings character that makes me think he isn't who he appears to be.

:whee: