• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

Yeesh, tonight was intense! A direction you would simultaneously expect and not expect. So well done.

Wow! You were not kidding.

Mixed in with the regular funny lines were tense moments. But I especially liked how Lucifer was so adoring of movie actors from horror Kung Fu movies.

lol

Yeah, he was quite the fanboy!

Not to mention the budding bromance between Luci and Dan! (Who would of thought?)

The writing just gets stronger. They have established some setups that can go in many different directions. We are literally in the writers' hands here.

let's not forget the ending how he broke down after he did. and it also looks like the overall message between the family and brothers they think what they are doing is what god wants but have no clue what he wants since he doesn't say a thing.

On 5/1/2017 at 1:18 PM, Bosco685 said:

Heeeeeeeeeee's back!

:whee:

Indeed he is! Sometimes I wonder, before watching the latest episode, if this is when it will go downhill or fall flat. But it has not happened yet. That show just never gets old.

1 hour ago, ThatPovGuy said:

Indeed he is! Sometimes I wonder, before watching the latest episode, if this is when it will go downhill or fall flat. But it has not happened yet. That show just never gets old.

Most of the casting choices have even complemented the stories. Especially additions like Tricia Helfer. It gives the show that extra twist.

8 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Most of the casting choices have even complemented the stories. Especially additions like Tricia Helfer. It gives the show that extra twist.

Interesting you mentioned Helfer. I just got the Season 1 Warehouse 13 DVD and she is the FBI Agent in Ep 2: RESONANCE. I'm staring at her and it took me a minute before I realized "Mum!" 

Edited by ThatPovGuy

My wife and I finally started watching season 1 this weekend. We just finished Episode 3 and both like it. The casting was done well, and so far it is a decently written show. Does it get better as it goes along?

Lucifer runs into 'Dad' during a case - that was a big surprise!

Another fun episode. It looks like the finale will be a big one.

Tom Ellis Says Lucifer Is In For ‘A Shock’ During Season 2 Finale

Ellis told HuffPost during a Build Series segment that the episode titled “God Johnson,” which is slated to air Monday, is one of his favorites so far.

“Lucifer is absolutely convinced that his dad has come down to Earth,” Ellis said. “And that opens up a new side of things. As a stand-alone episode, I think that’s a really good episode.”

The following episodes will focus on Lucifer’s mom, Charlotte (Tricia Helfer).

“Our final two episodes of this season, it’s all about mom’s plan to get back to Heaven and taking her sons with her and how that kind of unravels. And then the very, very end of this season, Lucifer is in for a bit of a shock,” he said.  

Luckily for fans, Fox picked up “Lucifer” for a third season, so there’s plenty of time to explore Lucifer and Chloe’s love story.