• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

LUCIFER Season 2 Set Snaps Give Us A First Look At Tricia Helfer As The Devil's Flaming-Hot Mother

We recently found out that Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica, Powers, Suits) had joined the cast of the second season of FOX's Lucifer as the mother of the titular Devil and his brother Amenadiel (D.B. Woodside), and now thanks to YVR Shoots we have our first glimpse of the actress on set as Charlotte.

Lucifer returns to FOX on Monday, September 19, 2016.

lucifer-Hot-Mom4-2.jpg

lucifer-hot-mom13-2.jpg

lucifer-corvette62-2.jpg

From 1960's to 1989, many actors are smart with raw talents before their looks - thanks to brilliant producers and skilled casting directors.

After 1990's, it is not the same. Too many actors with good looks and sexy bodies before the talents are not that good. Blame on the producers and casting directors for declining shows. I started to watch the show for few minutes then turned it off. Nothing is excellent. Sorry I had to say this.

Edited by JollyComics

I really enjoyed the show as well. I'm excited for season 2.

+ 1

I wasn't sure it would hold my attention throughout the season. But it actually turned out to be entertaining - including funny.

I'm look forward to the show's return.

LUCIFER Season 2 Receives Synopsis & Cast Photos; Demonic New Poster Released

In Season Two, LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (Tom Ellis) and his brother, AMENADIEL (DB Woodside), who have been sparring over Lucifer’s resistance to returning to the underworld, will now be brought back together for one common goal – to find their mother, CHARLOTTE (Tricia Helfer, “Battlestar Galactica”), who escaped Hell. After all, Lucifer doesn’t take after his dad, so the parent he does resemble is sure to be quite terrifying. Lucifer’s work with the LAPD also is upended when the police force hires ELLA LOPEZ (Aimee Garcia “The George Lopez Show”), a smart, tough forensic scientist whose mutual belief in both faith and science proves a point of interest to Lucifer.

With mom on the loose, DR. LINDA MARTIN (Rachael Harris), who has become not only a therapist, but also a confidante to Lucifer, will surely have a lot of advice to dole out. And, by the time she’s done with them, she may need a therapist of her own.

ooGlNTK.png

el2waeO.png

BUFFY And ANGEL Alum Charisma Carpenter Joins The Cast Of LUCIFER Season 2

144488.jpg

According to EW, Charisma Carpenter has joined the cast of Lucifer season 2. The former Buffy/Angel actress landed the guest role of Jamie Lee Adrienne, who is described as "a smoking hot former Playmate with a lot of party years on her. Jamie is married to a once-successful action star. Her tone suggests genuine sadness and pain, but she’s likely hiding something."

Woot, I'm getting a couple copies of Lucifer #1 signed by Tom Ellis....stoked to get those slabbed and on the wall for when my super religious mom visits. :D

Edited by Darjis_