• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I received an interesting phone call last week...

495 posts in this topic

This will be my last post in this thread.

In the history of the internet this has never turned out to be true.

:grin:

So two lies in one thread....anybody who would buy a book from this guy is out of their mind.

As to the OP, I am so sorry that something is soooo missing from your real life, that seeking attention on a chat board (a comic book one at that) somehow fills that void. Please post your PayPal addy, as I'd like to send a donation to help you buy a freaking clue. :foryou:

Jim

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice)

I do not think "This will be my last post in this thread." means what you think it means.

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice)

I do not think "This will be my last post in this thread." means what you think it means.

:signfunny: Love me some Princess Bride.

Aaaaand Friday thread on a Wednesday for the win :whee:

I'm putting together a box of old coverless comics that I can sell to the OP, sight unseen, for $1500.

Sure...fire away. Be sure to include one of these:

0BHc0ty.jpg

wow nice comic this is what I want to do with my life one day enjoy the job I have a make good money doing it :)

In the history of the internet this has never turned out to be true.

:grin:

So two lies in one thread....anybody who would buy a book from this guy is out of their mind.

As to the OP, I am so sorry that something is soooo missing from your real life, that seeking attention on a chat board (a comic book one at that) somehow fills that void. Please post your PayPal addy, as I'd like to send a donation to help you buy a freaking clue. :foryou:

Jim

lol

Maybe the most intelligent thing said in this thread! (thumbs u