• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Well, time for that new Joker so many have been speaking of.

Jared Leto Has Some Choice Words For Warner Bros. After SUICIDE SQUAD: "F*@# 'Em!"

Jared Leto has made it clear that he was upset to find out that so many of his scenes as The Joker were cut from Suicide Squad, and during a Q&A with fans this weekend at "Camp Mars" (a meet up of sorts for fans of his band Thirty Seconds to Mars), the Oscar winner made his dissatisfaction clear.

"He was very honest about the film this weekend; his disappointment in what he’s learned of the theatrical cut (he’s still not seen the film); feeling sort of tricked into being a part of something that had been pitched to him very differently; thinking it would’ve been more artistic than what it became; feeling overwhelmed by the hate regarding the look and choices."

BS. Good for them realizing how terrible it was

In your opinion. Many others enjoyed the film.

If people by now haven't figured out that I am opinionated then I really don't know what else to do.

This is me, being nice, to you. Because my first choice is...

Gt+you+re+all+pervs+_dd9697481dd993d703d555c171b77180.png

Well, time for that new Joker so many have been speaking of.

Jared Leto Has Some Choice Words For Warner Bros. After SUICIDE SQUAD: "F*@# 'Em!"

Jared Leto has made it clear that he was upset to find out that so many of his scenes as The Joker were cut from Suicide Squad, and during a Q&A with fans this weekend at "Camp Mars" (a meet up of sorts for fans of his band Thirty Seconds to Mars), the Oscar winner made his dissatisfaction clear.

"He was very honest about the film this weekend; his disappointment in what he’s learned of the theatrical cut (he’s still not seen the film); feeling sort of tricked into being a part of something that had been pitched to him very differently; thinking it would’ve been more artistic than what it became; feeling overwhelmed by the hate regarding the look and choices."

BS. Good for them realizing how terrible it was

In your opinion. Many others enjoyed the film.

If people by now haven't figured out that I am opinionated then I really don't know what else to do.

This is me, being nice, to you. Because my first choice is...

Gt+you+re+all+pervs+_dd9697481dd993d703d555c171b77180.png

I guess you glossed over the 'In your opinion...'

:o

With Monday's total. And this week Germany and Austria will start to post results.

qrt4Hks.png

0FEEV3G.png

Remaining box office releases:

Germany: 18 August 2016

Austria: 19 August 2016

Greece: 25 August 2016

Japan: 10 September 2016

28384230854_a4ee1b1aa8_o.jpg

One has an Oscar the other doesn't.

So what? That has nothing to do with this comparison.

One was hyped, and failed. The other wasn't hyped, and succeeded.

Ummm.....this might be silly to ask, but what movie is the dude on the bottom from? I don't recall ever seeing it.

It's not from a movie, it's a pic of Punisher in Daredevil Season 2.

Okay. I have not watched the Daredevil TV show.

The one that has an oscar has been accused of raping how many women?

Oh thats right... seven. SEVEN Women online have accused Leto of rape.

Accusations online? Well they MUST be true then.

Doesn't necessarily mean they aren't true.

So better to post it as fact anyway?

the post mentioned he's been accused. him being accused is a fact.

i honestly wonder if the reason Leto's Joker scenes were cut is because one of his cast mates complained about the BS he sent them. instead of going public with their disgust, they might have kept it under wraps as long as his scenes were cut. not saying this is a fact, just wouldn't be surprised if later this came to be true.

I read somewhere that a castmate complained about Letos "gifts" so much that DC/Warner forced Ayer to cut his scenes or else they'd make a "scene" if you know what I mean

It's a fact

Because I read it somewhere

So, I liked the movie well enough (with previously mentioned complaints), but thought this was a pretty funny video review on it nonetheless:

Just watched a bit of this...noticed that the video had "2,014,094 views" on Youtube.

Wouldn;t be surprised if that girl landed a 30K bit part in a movie or a commercial.

Okay.

i honestly wonder if the reason Leto's Joker scenes were cut is because one of his cast mates complained about the BS he sent them. instead of going public with their disgust, they might have kept it under wraps as long as his scenes were cut. not saying this is a fact, just wouldn't be surprised if later this came to be true.

You know, after Comicbookscalping noted Leto's rape accusations, I went and looked that up. That led to articles where they quoted some reference about Will Smith saying how he didn't like Jared Leto. I had never heard that until now. So I dug a tiny bit deeper.

Turns out the quote where Will Smith stated "I hate Jared Leto" because of the things he sent people - including the pig sent to Smith - is a gag site that some 'news reporting sites' then took for real news. So they started quoting that information.

THEABOVEAVERAGE: Will Smith On Jared Leto’s Joker: “I Don’t Like Jared Leto”

It was referenced a few times until one of the sites realized theaboveaverage is like theonion.com, and that Will Smith’s PR spokesperson (Frank DuChaunt) quoted doesn't even exist.

But hey. If you want to reference that, you have that right. Along with the rape accusations where one girl noted her sex with Jared Leto was like rape - but really good.

:foryou:

lol It's always funny when clueless people try to pass off the Onion (or sites like it) news for real articles.

It doesn't happen often. But when it does, they seem to be solid comedy gold.

:insane:

I think Will Smith is far to savvy to say he hates anyone. Even Leto.

I totally agree. He is more polished than that. The only thing I have ever viewed on video where he deviated from his normal 'good guy' display is when some oddball on a red carpet walk grabbed him and proceeded to kiss his face. Even then, Will Smith gave him a light smack and asked him what the heck was wrong with him.

No, Jared Leto Did Not Say "F**k 'Em!" To WB Regarding SUICIDE SQUAD Or Playing The Joker Again

The original reports first surfaced on the popular genre website, Batman-News.com before spreading to other outlets. However, it was quickly questioned.

Even in the original post, the only verifiable information was a video where Jared Leto was asked about whether he felt concern over "blatantly breaking his Suicide Squad contract by doing dangerous activities such as rock climbing" and his short response was ""F**k 'Em" but it was clearly meant to be a humorous moment, Leto was smiling and clearly not serious. The rest of the post, regarding Leto's thoughts about being tricked and being unsure about returning to play the Joker was pure conjecture and has now been debunked.

Transformers is a worldwide brand again because of those movies. And as much mess as Bay gets, he made this thing into a monster again.

You made some great points JayT, but I agree AND disagree with you on this.

To say Transformers was not a worldwide brand is just not true. Whether it was dormant, dying, mishandled or not. But Michael Bay making it bigger, 100% agree. And I hated all the live-action movies except for the 1986 animated one. But their success, does go in hand with the fact that it was already a worldwide brand with an established fan base.

On a side note, "Hey Nick!!!"

:hi:

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Okay.

You know, after Comicbookscalping noted Leto's rape accusations, I went and looked that up. That led to articles where they quoted some reference about Will Smith saying how he didn't like Jared Leto. I had never heard that until now. So I dug a tiny bit deeper.

Turns out the quote where Will Smith stated "I hate Jared Leto" because of the things he sent people - including the pig sent to Smith - is a gag site that some 'news reporting sites' then took for real news. So they started quoting that information.

THEABOVEAVERAGE: Will Smith On Jared Leto’s Joker: “I Don’t Like Jared Leto”

It was referenced a few times until one of the sites realized theaboveaverage is like theonion.com, and that Will Smith’s PR spokesperson (Frank DuChaunt) quoted doesn't even exist.

But hey. If you want to reference that, you have that right. Along with the rape accusations where one girl noted her sex with Jared Leto was like rape - but really good.

:foryou:

i didn't reference that at all, nor had i ever heard of that, which is why i wondered about it. if i had heard of it, i would have stated that. I simply wondered if it MIGHT be true. maybe they cut his scenes because it didn't fit the movie, etc etc, but what i said was i wouldn't be surprised if it came out later that someone complained. jeez people....c'mon, do better Edited by Hawkman