• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con Fan Fest Dec. 12-14, 2014

51 posts in this topic

I'll be going. Im kind of new to the boards but looking forward to this con. I just got back into the hobby and am looking forward to finding treasures in Ed's boxes. I am especially looking forward to dollar boxes around the con..

19 dollar and 8- $2 boxes plus many others. Booth 912 close to the entrance. :headbang:

Ed

I'll be going. Im kind of new to the boards but looking forward to this con. I just got back into the hobby and am looking forward to finding treasures in Ed's boxes. I am especially looking forward to dollar boxes around the con..

19 dollar and 8- $2 boxes plus many others. Booth 912 close to the entrance. :headbang:

Ed

Okay I was just there today and I think I spent some time at your booth and picked up about 6-8 $2 books.

Will be back again tomorrow to buy some more and get Neil Adams' sig on my Batman #251 that I've had since I was a kid when it first came out. It's probably in GD condition at best but it's one of only two Batman books I still have ever since I was kid.

See you tomorrow!

I'm going tomorrow

Edit: Will be stopping by booth 912 also :)

:applause:

We were steady busy today so cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Please introduce yourself with Board handle. I will hopefully be busy but will make time to at least exchange a few comic thoughts.

Ed

Pretty good turnout from what we saw. Ed as always it was a pleasure.

I will say this, never have price gouging been more apparent and evident to me than at this con. I won't out the people who I think were....less than kind with the prices but I can say Ed had the best prices by far, (he always does)

I stopped by a few other places that were ok, typical convention prices and 1 place I will never spend a dime at. Prices were so incredibly, ridiculously high and it wasn't even justified.

I understand increasing prices a bit to pay for convention costs, that's business, but this was ridiculous. Books were at least double of every other vendor I saw and about 6 to 7 times that of eBay prices. Incredible. I still can't believe it.