• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the lowest price that any 10.0 or 9.9...

37 posts in this topic

Just because it's a 10.0 doesn't make it valuable.

Disagree. The 10 grade makes it exponentially more valuable than if it wasn't graded. They might not all be worth thousands, but they are definitely worth more than raw.

Disagree. The 10 grade makes it exponentially more valuable than if it wasn't graded. They might not all be worth thousands, but they are definitely worth more than raw.

Agreed. I don't collect graded comics, but if I did I'd probably pay $100 for some drek 10.0 just to have one.

Agreed. I don't collect graded comics, but if I did I'd probably pay $100 for some drek 10.0 just to have one.

I'd pay 110.00 :baiting:;)

Last weekend I sold a TMNT 30th Anniversary 9.9 signed by Eastman in an auction format for $39.99. This was not a pleasing figure.

I wish I would have saw that one.

I knew a guy at the LCS many years ago who won an eBay auction for a worthless indy 10.0 for about $20 or so, just so he could see a 10.0. Might've been a Crusade book... some kind of fighting woman, but very forgettable. We looked at it, and it wasn't perfect... a slight abrasion on the spine corner, and a hint of a spine tic, if I recall. The defects were very minor, but not perfect by any means. It was a sobering reminder that he should be happy with 9.8's.

I'd pay 110.00 :baiting:;)

Nice to know what the resale floor is if I ever stumble upon one cheap enough to flip.

+1,000,000

Books with nothing but desirable numbers are the opposite of real estate. They're being made all the time. And there's no limit to how many can be made.

+1,000,000

Books with nothing but desirable numbers are the opposite of real estate. They're being made all the time. And there's no limit to how many can be made.

Diamonds are made everyday too.

I have the lone 9.9 graded copy of Hardcore #1. Im sure if I put it up auction format I wouldn't even get $30 for it! lol

auction format is the problem. You just dont do auction format on ANY book that doesnt have high demand. Auction is good for liquid assets, terrible for illiquid.