• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2015 --It's still Never too Early, Oct 8-11

464 posts in this topic

Booth 2437

New force comics and filter comics once again is teaming up (7th year in a row) at NYcc

Stop by booth 2437 and check out some great books, or just say hi, or even bring a Coke Zero!

Please tell me they gave you a better spot.

:wishluck:

Can I bring my 1 year old in a back carrier?

walking miles in a crowded convention with an extra 30lbs. sounds like a great idea!

It's a terrible Idea, but my baby sitting mother-in-law flaked on us and it's either miss NYCC or bring my kid.

Then miss NYCC.

+1 million.

Only shows i do now are when one of the grandma's wants my son for the weekend.

Im not going to nycc this year because he wants to go to the pumpkin patch, im sure he's thinking about it, this weekend. Im not "missing" nycc, im just not going.

I would suggest that you do not.

For reals it will be a nightmare and people walk around with big costumes, your 1 year old will not dig it and could get smacked in the face.

For reals it will be a nightmare and people walk around with big costumes, your 1 year old will not dig it and could get smacked in the face.

Just found a babysitter, Grandpa Squarepants is going to watch the boy!

But i might just wear the backpack with a monkey in it just to people off. :whistle:

Then miss NYCC.

+1 million.

Im not going to nycc this year because he wants to go to the pumpkin patch, im sure he's thinking about it, this weekend. Im not "missing" nycc, im just not going.

I like you more everyday. :cloud9:

We shall eat well in New Orleans. ;)

But i might just wear the backpack with a monkey in it just to people off. :whistle:

Yeah, that's what it will do. :facepalm:

Then miss NYCC.

+1 million.

I like you more everyday. :cloud9:

We shall eat well in New Orleans. ;)

Youre damn right. Wife is salivating on eating cajun food and beignets. She loves nola and cant wait to go :)

Yeah, that's what it will do. :facepalm:

lol, geeesh, who peed in your cheerios and made you the all knowing? Seriously thank you for your advice, but just because I don't agree or want to do it my way doesn't mean I'm wrong or that you're not right. Just the way I see it is different than the way you do. I've taken my son canyon hiking in his back carrier, we're pros.

All that said, doesn't matter, he is staying home.

rantrant