• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2015 --It's still Never too Early, Oct 8-11

464 posts in this topic

Booth 2437

New force comics and filter comics once again is teaming up (7th year in a row) at NYcc

Stop by booth 2437 and check out some great books, or just say hi, or even bring a Coke Zero!

Please tell me they gave you a better spot.

:wishluck:

You guys have what I think is a decent booth location. Your corner faces outwards to the comic area. Should be good.

Can I bring my 1 year old in a back carrier?

I would suggest that you do not.

For reals it will be a nightmare and people walk around with big costumes, your 1 year old will not dig it and could get smacked in the face.

Just found a babysitter, Grandpa Squarepants is going to watch the boy!

But i might just wear the backpack with a monkey in it just to people off. :whistle:

Yeah, that's what it will do. :facepalm:

lol, geeesh, who peed in your cheerios and made you the all knowing? Seriously thank you for your advice, but just because I don't agree or want to do it my way doesn't mean I'm wrong or that you're not right. Just the way I see it is different than the way you do. I've taken my son canyon hiking in his back carrier, we're pros.

All that said, doesn't matter, he is staying home.

rantrant

I wouldn't pay too much attention to people's opinions. If you and your kid are comfortable walking around at a show that's all that matters.

And congrats on the babysitter.

The 7 train is a great needed addition to getting to Javits, as I live on the east side and hopping on at Grand Central is awesome. The only thing bad thing is the long escalator ride out can be dizzying, but convenient.

I will be there around 3PM

Charging up the battery back ups, the iPad, loading up my backpack and as Roy suggested bringing my freakishly large Lego looking head.

Side note... if anyone needs anything or gets lost or whatevs, PM me. I will be in and out of the show for all four days and around the city.

Had a great day today. Purchased a couple of books from Dale and got an original piece of art from Mark Brooks.

Was it packed for a Thursday

yes, way more than in the past

Not overly packed. Every artist except one was already booked or not sketching. This was around 11am...

Not fun.

Spent the rest of the day submitting books for auction, a few for grading, and a few for resto removal and pressing. Bought two pieces of art and some prints.

Exhausted all around.