• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF # 12

149 posts in this topic

news.gif The grades are in. Avengers #1 was a 9.0 in off white, FF #12 was 9.0 in off white, FF annual #1 was 9.2 in off white to white. looks like beginer luck, i'm just thankful I didnt get any PLOD's.

sign-rantpost.gifI really thought the FF #12 looked nicer than a 9.0. Don't know if you ever saw the 9.4 copy Metropolis had up, but the book had at least 3-4 stress marks on the front cover...unreal....I'd see what the graders said for notes on that book. JMHO

I'm just glad they didnt come back plod!

Bob, if you don't mind me asking, how/where did you acquire these beauties???

and, have you got lots more??

your success made me take a look back to my initial 30 book submission 2 years ago. (old labels) all 1962-1964 marvels. 21 of 30 got grades of 9.0 or higher. i was estatic for weeks after that, so i know how you must feel. congrats again thumbsup2.gif

wow 21of 30 were 9.0's? Thats sick! I bought the FF #!12 from Vincent 8 years ago and the other 2 books from Beshara Maloof or something like that also 8 years ago. I have a couple other decent books that mr highgrade scanned, and are in this thread.

Seems like they are way to big, 4,000kb foreheadslap.gif

You need to lower your scan resolution and resize the image file after you've scanned it. 4MB is way too big. Are you using an HP scanner?