• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Panther official movie thread (11/3/17)
1 1

1,408 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Could you remind yourself of this when you take your 'this movie is going to exceed Justice League' statements, which then lead to such discussions?

:foryou:

Right  for now on I will put that information Black Panther beats Justice League at the box office in the Justice League thread.

:whistle:

23 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Right  for now on I will put that information Black Panther beats Justice League at the box office in the Justice League thread.

:whistle:

Or crazy thing - focus on the success of Black Panther without trying to make others that may have appreciated another movie feel bad for liking a movie.

I know - nutty.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Or crazy thing - focus on the success of Black Panther without trying to make others that may have appreciated another movie feel bad for liking a movie.

I know - nutty.

We do that so

they look at why one brand is a homerun, while the other brand gets nominated every year for Razzies.

There is going to be a point with the DC movies that no one is going to care. :whatthe:  If Aquaman does a Mummy box office or lower than we won't have people comparing Marvel to DC because DC won't be taken as a serious rival any longer.

We rank the superheroes movie universe now.

MCU

FOX Marvel

SONY Marvel

DC

DC is on the brink.

22 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

We do that so

they look at why one brand is a homerun, while the other brand gets nominated every year for Razzies.

There is going to be a point with the DC movies that no one is going to care. :whatthe:  If Aquaman does a Mummy box office or lower than we won't have people comparing Marvel to DC because DC won't be taken as a serious rival any longer.

We rank the superheroes movie universe now.

MCU

FOX Marvel

SONY Marvel

DC

DC is on the brink.

:gossip: This is the Black Panther movie thread. Or did you forget that?

:foryou:

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Go Eagles!

Tom Brady threw for 505 yards, 3 touchdowns, and no interceptions.  The most yards ever thrown in a losing effort (in any NFL game).  He just won the league MVP.  Afterwards a reporter asked if he will retire next year:facepalm:.

Bill B lost this game (the offense did their part).  Nobody knows why he didn't play Butler.  They couldn't stop a nose bleed.

***On topic...Black Panther will break Deadpool's opening record

And Rotten Tomatoes is currently at 46 positive, 0 negative with an 8.6 average rating.  :whatthe:  Early reviews are universally more positive than later ones so both scores will go down, but still, I did NOT expect reviews anywhere near this good on this film.

Can't wait to feast on the tearful denials from all the predictably-biased usuals on this one.  :popcorn:

Edited by fantastic_four

Just now, Rip said:

I suspect RT user ratings will be a train wreck especially judging from the early comments pouring in. 

Hilarious to see the number of people crying racism that a movie about an African superhero has mostly black people in it.  lol

20 minutes ago, paperheart said:
46 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Hilarious to see the number of people crying racism that a movie about an African superhero has mostly black people in it.  lol

pathetic losers

Typically that type of irrational thinking is immune to rational thought, but if it wasn't, I wonder what that type of person would think about the reality that the concept of the character was created by two white guys in the 1960s specifically to give African-Americans a superhero to look up to?  Nothing positive, I'm sure.  :makepoint:

Edited by fantastic_four