• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed another season of Agent Carter. From the tidbits I've been reading online, Atwell may be able to do another season, and her new show is on the same network. Hope they can figure something out, but mostly I hope the ratings are more than satisfactory to convince the suits to keep this series going.

The end has left us with so many questions.

-Is Thompson dead?

-Agent Carter's mysterious past

-Is this how they conclude the Whitney Frost character or will we see her turn into Madam Masque?

-Where is Dottie (sp?)?

And many more questions. At least they have a lot of material to work with if the season continues.

Agent Carter Season 3 Rumored To Be Renewed

Nerd Reactor reports: "A source within the studio has revealed to us that ABC has decided to stick with the show and will be renewing Agent Carter for season three."

The reviews for Season 2 were strong and on par with its inaugural season. However, Season 2 was plagued with low ratings, and its finale only mustered a paltry 2.5 million viewers and a 0.7 in adults 18-49. That's a substantial drop from last year's finale, which pulled in 4.02 million viewers and a 1.3 in adults 18-49.

Hey, if Nerd Reactor says this is true...

(:

I enjoyed the first season of this show, but found the second season tedious. It could have easily been condensed into 8 episodes again and nothing would be missed.

I also didn't think Whitney and Jason were the best actors and they took up sooooo much screen time.

I'm not gonna shed a tear if it's not renewed for a 3rd season.

I happened upon this series by accident, last night. For someone who rarely watches/reads Marvel, I thought it was quite good... and that's based on one episode!

Can someone tell me... Is Whitney Frost related to Emma Frost and is Howard Stark Iron Man's dad? And why are half the characters British?

"You underestimate your allure, Ms. Carter..." Just spiffing, what? :cloud9:

I happened upon this series by accident, last night. For someone who rarely watches/reads Marvel, I thought it was quite good... and that's based on one episode!

Can someone tell me... Is Whitney Frost related to Emma Frost and is Howard Stark Iron Man's dad? And why are half the characters British?

1. Whitney frost and Emma frost are not related

2. Howard is indeed Tony's Father

3. (shrug) why not? It is a period piece, and after the second World war there was an influx of British to the US.

3. (shrug) why not? It is a period piece, and after the second World war there was an influx of British to the US.

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

Is there a backstory to Peggy Carter's emigration to the US?

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

She got recruited to the SSR, which later came to be SHIELD. The SSR was based out of the US, so that is why she is in the USA. The SSR was an integral part of the defeat of the Nazi's, and specifically the Nazi special divisions.

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

She got recruited to the SSR, which later came to be SHIELD. The SSR was based out of the US, so that is why she is in the USA. The SSR was an integral part of the defeat of the Nazi's, and specifically the Nazi special divisions.

Thanks (thumbs u I might stick with this series!

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

The series is an off-shoot of the 1st Captain America movie. As a member of the SSR she helped Cap defeat the Red Skull and his Hydra.

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

Nice synopsis.

I sincerely hope they do a Season 3, as the quality of this show from the acting to the production is excellent. The only issue they have from a Marvel standpoint is their hands are tied because they're trying to tell stories during the "dark" era (and by that I mean the time in which there isn't really any Marvel history) between the end of WWII and the birth of the FF.

So they're got to really be creative in finding ways to have everything be a foreshadowing of something else. For example... whatever this "black matter" is that we saw in Season 2... it wouldn't surprise me to see it come up again. Either in Agents of SHEILD or even in something like the Doctor Strange movie.

Cool, thanks (thumbs u

The series is an off-shoot of the 1st Captain America movie. As a member of the SSR she helped Cap defeat the Red Skull and his Hydra.

I have a lot of catching up to do!