• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

Dr. Jason Wilkes is a Marvel character. Appeared in Tales of Suspense 25.

Yeah, looked it up after I realized who Whitney Frost was. doh! They actually are trying to follow the storyline for him. Sort of. Will the donut shop guy become Hate-Monger?

Marvel Comics' villain Hate-Monger is revealed to be the consciousness of Hitler transferred to a cloned body by Nazi scientist Arnim Zola.-Wikipedia

Well I sat down to watch this show last night and around 20 minutes in I fell asleep.

In my go-go-go world sitting down and watching TV = time to sleep it seems, and it doesn't matter what time of day I do it. Oh well at least I made it through the Flash ( on right before ).

Agent Carter Season 2 Episode 5: The Atomic Job Recap With Spoilers

Jarvis and Sousa bring Peggy to Violet. Violet springs into action, giving Jarvis and Sousa instructions. Peggy insists on not going to a hospital.

Back at home, Frost tells Chadwick to talk to Jones. Chadwick is angry and refuses to go along with Frost’s plans. He begins talking down to Frost, buts she grabs onto him, pushes him back, and warns him to watch his tone.

Later, Violet walks in on Sousa and Peggy talking. Jarvis comes to take Peggy home. They leave, and Sousa thanks Violet, but she’s upset now that she realizes Sousa moved to L.A. to run from Peggy. She believes Sousa is in love with Peggy and he doesn’t deny it.

Once Frost is asleep, Chadwick calls an emergency meeting of the Council of Nine.

Jarvis tucks Peggy into bed and leaves. Peggy tells Wilkes that he wound hurts less than the pain she felt when Frost touched her. Wilkes says Zero Matter comes from a dark, painful place, but that he’ll explain more another night. For tonight, they decide to rest and listen to music. She turns on the radio, and Wilkes’ song is playing. Suddenly, Wilkes begins fading away.

There must have been a delay for some reason because the muppets were on at the beginning of the tape and my dvr lost the last 5 minutes, if anyone saw it, can you tell me the end, please?

NH primary results delayed the start.

The season finale was good. The ending cliffhanger was interesting because I thought they were going to wrap everything up nicely with a bow, but they left something to mull over.