• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

Looks like Marvel is improving upon its commercial TV formula, going to school on the Agents of Shield experience given better production value (lighting, cameras and art direction) and smaller-in-scope storytelling with 8 Episode 'mini-series.'

Excited to see it!

Looks boring as all hell.

Where are the super-hero shows, Marvel?

All the super-heroes in the Marvel Universe and you do a show about...a person.

Whoopee!

I'll be tuning in if I need help falling asleep.

Peace,

Chip

Where are the super-hero shows, Marvel?

All the super-heroes in the Marvel Universe and you do a show about...a person.

I noticed this too. ABC/Disney is really dropping the ball. Maybe they know something we don't. Maybe they're too expensive to produce, for something that would play better overseas in two hour blocks. Personally, I love this mess, but I can't see Machine Man winning a time slot against NCIS in the first place.

I wonder how they will release it at year end. 8 episodes isnt much for its own packaged Blu-ray, but I suppose it will have to be.
ABC's Red Widow was released on Blu and that had about 8 episodes. Heck, even Last Resort got released. I have no doubt that this being a licensed property, it'll get released too.