• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

I just finished the 2-hour premiere. Something missing from last season. Can't figure out what it is.

It isn't "new" and "fresh" is one thing missing as it is year 2 of the series. (shrug)

I watched the 2 hour opening shows, I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it, too.

Madame Masque Will Never Wear A Gold Mask On Agent Carter

“She never wears a gold mask, but you’ll see a nod to that,” Executive Producer Michele Fazekas tells Entertainment Weekly, but says the character will be a worthy about for Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) “They’re a very good match for each other. Whitney is smart, and Peggy can see through Whitney’s façade of being a glamorous actress. Whitney is used to people treating her with a certain amount of deference, because she’s a famous actress, and she’s met her match in Peggy.”

:bump:

At least, for now.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that there was a Kid Colt cameo in episode 3. It also has a few Kid Colt comics in Stark's office.

Tales of Suspense was also showing at the theater downtown.

I was gonna mention it but too late. I Hulu the show for no commercials. Decided to save up the first three and watch together. Glad I did. Excellent so far.