• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman official movie thread (6/23/17)
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

New ‘Wonder Woman’ trailer coming soon, possibly next week with ‘Doctor Strange’

A new Wonder Woman trailer is coming soon! TrailerTrack noticed that the Consumer Protection BC in Canada approved “Wonder Woman (Trailer #3)” today, and it clocks in at 2 minutes and 26 seconds.

Wonder Woman trailer #1 was released at Comic-Con this past July, and a shorter version of that trailer was released internationally and labeled “Trailer #2”.

The new Wonder Woman trailer has been “approved for exhibition with all films,” and the one coming up that makes the most sense is Marvel’s Doctor Strange. It hits theaters in the US on November 4th, so perhaps Warner Bros. will release the trailer online sometime next week.

If that doesn’t happen, another possibility would be the week of November 14th, if the trailer happens to be attached to Warner Bros.’s own movie, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

:wishluck:

I need more!

:whee:

These previews are absolutely exceeding my expectations. I'm speechless.

^ This +100!!!

And then some!

So much for that 'and we all know Wonder Woman is a bomb-in-waiting' letter so far.

:wishluck:

New Wonder Woman Statue From Batman V Superman Revealed

All eyes are on Gal Gadot's upcoming Wonder Woman solo film, but that doesn't mean there aren't a few opportunities to reflect on her fantastic debut in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, including a dazzling new statue from Prime 1 Studio.

The talented sculptors have modeled their statue off of the original Wonder Woman poster from Batman v Superman, but instead of the decidedly brown and orange tint that the previous version contained, their statue has embraced the bright side of the color palette.

Diana stands at around 40 inches tall (1:2 scale) and is made out of high-quality translucent resin, which is noticeably mainly on the bare skin. The statue features the sword and shield displayed in the film, and her base even features a LED spotlight function.

Wonder Woman will retail for $2099 USD and is limited to 750 pieces.

S5GVytz.jpg

That new trailer is just all kinds of awesome. This has moved right up to the top of my most anticipated movies list, I think for all of the issues that have existed in the DCU they really have some of the best characters. When handled properly the appeal leaps off the screen and captures the imagination the same way the best comics have been able to do.

I think the movie is going to be great. I thought the trailer was just eh...mostly, and this is just standard trailer quibble, because that last "jokey" moment didn't land at all. Left me thinking...they don't have anything funnier than that to show?

Rest looks good, and like I said, I'm 100 percent on board for this movie and it's cast!!