• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Great song choice

Awesome (thumbs u

I thought the same thing on the song selection.

I thought the song fit her perfectly as well :applause:

I wasn't originally sold on the actress selected. But I think they are really building her into a surprise toughy.

:whee:

I wasn't originally sold on the actress selected

that was my gut reaction on the announcement too, but I try to suppress those thoughts when it comes to Marvel stuff. The same overall show runners that made Daredevil, executive produce this, and they will protect the integrity and tone of the show/world

When Downey was cast as Ironman, I was over the moon thrilled and trying to explain to everyone I knew why Ironman 1 was going to be so good because of it. When they cast Evans as Captain America I was super pissed (because of the Johnny thing). But, I couldnt have been more wrong about him. That was the last time I really doubted a Marvel Studios casting.

They have earned my trust. Now, Sony, Fox, WB and DC.....all have a long way to go to earn trust.

Edited by CBT

WOW!

Killgrave is really creepy in the trailer. This is going to be FANNNTASTIC! :headbang:

That's sealed it - no more selling of Daredevil 4s until after the show comes out. That was a fantastic trailer. Darker then I imagined it would be. Question is how long can they keep the Purple Man alive before killing him off.

Holy jebus. I can't wait for this. Everything about this looks insanely perfect. And super creepy.

On a side-note, I'm anxiously awaiting Jezebel's month-long ranting about how awful & horrible & rapey this show is.

WOW!

Killgrave is really creepy in the trailer. This is going to be FANNNTASTIC! :headbang:

That's sealed it - no more selling of Daredevil 4s until after the show comes out. That was a fantastic trailer. Darker then I imagined it would be. Question is how long can they keep the Purple Man alive before killing him off.

I'm thinking the same thing, he looks super messed up and awesome. I hope he makes it out of the series and into Daredevil or Defenders. I think DD4 is still pretty underrated.

WOW!

I'm thinking the same thing, he looks super messed up and awesome. I hope he makes it out of the series and into Daredevil or Defenders. I think DD4 is still pretty underrated.

Based on the work he did on Dr Who, I'd hope they keep him around for a very long time. I started buying up copies of DD 4 the second I heard he was playing the role.