• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

WOW!

Killgrave is really creepy in the trailer. This is going to be FANNNTASTIC! :headbang:

That's sealed it - no more selling of Daredevil 4s until after the show comes out. That was a fantastic trailer. Darker then I imagined it would be. Question is how long can they keep the Purple Man alive before killing him off.

I'm thinking the same thing, he looks super messed up and awesome. I hope he makes it out of the series and into Daredevil or Defenders. I think DD4 is still pretty underrated.

Based on the work he did on Dr Who, I'd hope they keep him around for a very long time. I started buying up copies of DD 4 the second I heard he was playing the role.

I did something like this with someone else (thumbs u

WOW!

Killgrave is really creepy in the trailer. This is going to be FANNNTASTIC! :headbang:

That's sealed it - no more selling of Daredevil 4s until after the show comes out. That was a fantastic trailer. Darker then I imagined it would be. Question is how long can they keep the Purple Man alive before killing him off.

leaked photos from early in the shoot, seemed to imply he dies. It's possible he will continue to be used in flash back, but as with all tv/movie jacked books, dont hang on to the villains. The heroes are the ones to keep. 2c

WOW!

Sealed it for me to hold onto my Alias 1 9.4 until right at/before release because this is going to be big. That week after, I have a feeling she's going to explode. And I still have a 9.6/9.8 raw in my collection.

Watch it again? Watch DD and Jessica Jones in a weekend marathon? Watch them out of order & do cocaine during the 13-second Netflix-continuous-play screen?

Maybe skip that last one.