• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,768 posts in this topic

Holy schnikes I really like that She Hulk cover

Well, it came in the mail yesterday. If you REALLY want to see it check out my last YouTube video. If not, no worries, I know you all know what it looks like already lol

Nice Youtube Channel :headbang: BTW Yes, that is also an awesome cover. It's actually a 3 comic connecting cover , but I am sure all the Campbell collectors new this.

Holy schnikes I really like that She Hulk cover

Well, it came in the mail yesterday. If you REALLY want to see it check out my last YouTube video. If not, no worries, I know you all know what it looks like already lol

Nice Youtube Channel :headbang: BTW Yes, that is also an awesome cover. It's actually a 3 comic connecting cover , but I am sure all the Campbell collectors new this.

Thanks man! :headbang: Yeah the covers look great all together. Campbell seems to really like doing connecting covers

Been watchin this UXM 510 Sketch, am I crazy or did this seller already list one of these? Maybe the deal fell through....

Link.

Jerome

He still has it, said he had a solid offer..

I'm the owner of the Unc 510 sketch variant listed on ebay, and I have gotten a number of offers on and off ebay (plus several offers for partial trades). I'm still waiting for the right one though. However since I do like the cover so much, I have a bottom-line price that might keep it in my collection. Which wouldn't be so bad...

I'm the owner of the Unc 510 sketch variant listed on ebay, and I have gotten a number of offers on and off ebay (plus several offers for partial trades). I'm still waiting for the right one though. However since I do like the cover so much, I have a bottom-line price that might keep it in my collection. Which wouldn't be so bad...

Awesome! Give us the back story on it. :baiting:

How did you get it? Did you have it pressed?

Been watchin this UXM 510 Sketch, am I crazy or did this seller already list one of these? Maybe the deal fell through....

Link.

Jerome

He still has it, said he had a solid offer..

Hey man! :hi: I bought your colored 510 via private sale (side deal off ebay)not too long ago. Good to see you on the boards. Also, understand that you have a bottom-line price. I would have a hard time letting go of my copy .

-Jeremy

A back story would be awesome. Are you the original owner of the book? Did you buy it at SDCC or Heroes con when it was release?

A back story would be awesome. Are you the original owner of the book? Did you buy it at SDCC or Heroes con when it was release?

Unfortunately, I didn't get it at Heroes Con (though I was at that show). I came across it shortly after that and bought a copy on eBay. It's been in my collection since. Just recently got it graded, and decided to list it. Figured if it sells then great, if it doesn't then I will just keep it.

Sorry but I don't know the print run...

And it was pressed.

Unfortunately, I didn't get it at Heroes Con (though I was at that show). I came across it shortly after that and bought a copy on eBay. It's been in my collection since. Just recently got it graded, and decided to list it. Figured if it sells then great, if it doesn't then I will just keep it.

Thanks for sharing details!

Agree 100% with your approach.

He was just kidding about the print run.

Mine either.. I keep missing these. Congrats to whomever snagged it.

Mine either.. I keep missing these. Congrats to whomever snagged it.

I think i have too many followed searches on ebay which is why it didnt hit my phone. (shrug)