• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

The 2 Gwenpool covers that just got revealed are trash.

lol not feeling the hastings one. I kinda don't mind the paris expo exclusive so I'll be adding that to my collection.

Why 2 Gwenpool covers though?

The Gwenpool #1 Paris variant just jumped $20 on eBay. Is this one of those books I'm going to regret not buying?!?

That's what it costs if you were buying it off the shelf.

Ah, my bad. Thought you meant $20 total. I think you can still get it for $20 + shipping.

The Gwenpool #1 Paris variant just jumped $20 on eBay. Is this one of those books I'm going to regret not buying?!?

Any ideas how to get a Gwenpool Paris Expo variant without using eBay or flying to France?

No, I'm seeing posting for $50+

Supplier only has 61 orderable copies remaining when I added them to my cart at checkout. The rest will be sold at the expo, and then the secondary market like eBay.

I just pre-ordered 2 for myself. Hope for a 9.8 candidate!!!!

Any ideas how to get a Gwenpool Paris Expo variant without using eBay or flying to France?

Whenever there is a store exclusive you should always check the retailers site. Even if they have it on eBay it will most likely be cheaper buying direct from them because they have to inflate their price on eBay to cover fees.

54 left as of a minute ago. Someone posted a link in a group, so they are going fast.

I wonder how many were up on the site from the gate? Already ordered mine. Good deal considering they are coming from Paris and it roughly comes out to $20.

Passing on the hastings variant. lol