• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Somebody post the stupid link!

Na.... :tonofbricks:

Pulps also confirmed, 3K print run.

Yea, unless Marvel is printing them themselves and giving them out like they used to at Cons (and did recently with Jessica Jones), you're not going to see under 3k print run.

Yea, unless Marvel is printing them themselves and giving them out like they used to at Cons (and did recently with Jessica Jones), you're not going to see under 3k print run.

[sarcasm tag]Stop making speculation.[/sarcasm] Speculators have enough problems as it is. :makepoint::news: There is another thread where this view/opinion/argument should be posted though. Print Run Thread

Would these be sold at future cons if they don't sell out the whole 3000 via pre order and in Paris maybe?

[sarcasm tag]Stop making speculation.[/sarcasm] Speculators have enough problems as it is. :makepoint::news: There is another thread where this view/opinion/argument should be posted though. Print Run Thread

Would these be sold at future cons if they don't sell out the whole 3000 via pre order and in Paris maybe?

Perhaps they might be sold at future cons. I know JSC said on IG that he is trying to get some copies for his store, which will likely be signed non CGC .

I don't flip campbell or speculate on campbell books. So don't really care about the print run as long as I like the cover art. However, I will say that I am surprised that there is 3k print run for it being a con exclusive. Feels like it should be lower for some reason. lol

$20 for this cover , I am happy to add this to my collection.

I grabbed one just for the personal collection cause I love his art.

Though I am thinking about selling my X-Infernus now considering how much they're going for all of a sudden.

It's a fact that you cannot order a store exclusive from Marvel without placing an order of 3,000. Most shops typically order the 3k and then half in sketch/b&w (1.5k). This is the one thing that is known and accepted.

It's a fact that you cannot order a store exclusive from Marvel without placing an order of 3,000. Most shops typically order the 3k and then half in sketch/b&w (1.5k). This is the one thing that is known and accepted.

Which explains why the xmen 92 psylocke cover keeps "selling out" but keeps getting "restocked"

Which explains why the xmen 92 psylocke cover keeps "selling out" but keeps getting "restocked"

I'm surprised that the Xmen 92 is still available.

Gwenpool got refilled, over 130 available direct again.

convenient

lol Beamer just posted it. You know some dudes are secretive like that.

Just have someone from Paris who is going to get his sigs for me. :D

Just get it from Dscott 9.8 SS for 150$ easy as that.. Beamer you will have to sell more Wolverine jackets on ebay.. :baiting:

Edited by Thanos88