• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

cool vs non cool

(shrug)

Thats subjective, and I can't believe that ASM #688 is "cooler" than 50% of his other stuff.

Cooler, much tougher to find in general, and a very well done departure from his usual "big titty" stuff. (And also in a long running, title).

-J.

Woah... did you just knock big titties? I'm not sure we can be friends anymore...

I knock big titties all the time. :shy:lol

-J.

cool vs non cool

(shrug)

Thats subjective, and I can't believe that ASM #688 is "cooler" than 50% of his other stuff.

Cooler, much tougher to find in general, and a very well done departure from his usual "big titty" stuff. (And also in a long running, title).

-J.

Woah... did you just knock big titties? I'm not sure we can be friends anymore...

-J.

lol Well played bro.

cool vs non cool

(shrug)

-J.

-J.

lol Well played bro.

:roflmao::golfclap:

Jerome

I grabbed 2 of them from the so called place a few weeks back at the $50 price.. both arrived beautiful 9.8..great looking book. I knew I should have ordered more..but I felt lucky getting two in such great condition I figured I'd quit while I was ahead.

I'm hoping the ones I ordered are minty fresh 9.8 candidates too :wishluck:

Love the cover art (again). Does this make me a JSC junkie?

Jerome

I thought you were ? You have his 3 big books, so I would say yes. lol

Jerome

y7j7u.jpg

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

Jerome

y7j7u.jpg

Jerome

Ya, no kidding.

Realized I had one of the JSC Thor (JMS/Copiel run) variants the other day. And also found 2 of the JSC ASM (again, JMS run) covers for below cover in a back issue bin yesterday. So now I've finished off that run. And found another JSC X-Men variant in my collection too. Forgot about that one as well.

My two DP vs X copies arrived today. Stan Lee Collectibles did a great job on shipping. The books defo need to press to a 9.8, but I'd say they are NM+. The back covers on both look better than the front; just some super tiny non-color-breaking creases. Hoping one of them gets a 9.8 :wishluck:

Jerome

looks like they have a ton of inventory. It let me add 50 copies of deadpool to my cart. (shrug) $50 is a nice deal but it is $95. $95 for a raw is more than what I would like to pay,considering 9.8s were going to $150 a few weeks ago.

:sorry:

looks like they have a ton of inventory. It let me add 50 copies of deadpool to my cart. (shrug) $50 is a nice deal but it is $95. $95 for a raw is more than what I would like to pay,considering 9.8s were going to $150 a few weeks ago.

:sorry:

lol The thirst is real. More than 50 copies gone? Site says sold out now. I'm guessing someone will be sending a bunch of these off to CGC.

I broke down & hit a BIN on the UXM 19 JSC sketch variant for $75 last night right after watching an auction hit at 97 or so. Seems that one has held value pretty steady for the past year or so as well & risen recently. So before I either get left behind OR it starts getting too volatile, I'll grab one at a slightly-higher-than-I-think-it-should-be price that seems to be in that "ok" area.