• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the print run on Silk #3 1:50 variant was?
It was a 1:25. So not as low as you were thinking.

Ok, roughly 1,324 if it's a 1:25

comichron lists print run at 33,102, so give or take... ?

Somebody post the stupid link!

lol Beamer just posted it. You know some dudes are secretive like that.

Just have someone from Paris who is going to get his sigs for me. :D

Just get it from Dscott 9.8 SS for 150$ easy as that.. Beamer you will have to sell more Wolverine jackets on ebay.. :baiting: [/quote

Why pay $150 when you can get it for free? That Wolverine jacket pays off my hobby!

Great sketch T.

Here is one. Not graded, but one of my favorites in my Campbell collection. Wish he did more detailed sketch covers these days. Wonder if he will ever open up his commission list again? I guess if he can charge $400- $700 for quick remarks, why should he open it up? :sorry:

Xcbvkl9E_1501161432341.jpg

I know this appreciation has turned into the campbell speculation and price discussion thread. As much as it's cool to talk about that, I really enjoy seeing collection pics. Like Dscott's OA or those posts where others share their books. Doesn't have to be a "hot right now" variant. It can just be campbell books in general.

Think that's why I enjoy instagram when it comes to viewing collections.

I hope he does someday... I want a sketch by him so bad...

Yeah , I know. I really want a Psylocke piece from him but I know it will probably never happen for me. There are alot of up and coming artists out there that are more realistic. Someone here is actually faciliting a psylocke sketch for me by Sabine Rich and I hope to get an Artgerm piece one day. These will help fill the void of that JSC sketch for me.

I think. lol