• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

I took some pics of some of my jsc collection recently. Taking these out of their bags and putting them away takes time. lol

still need to replace my Guardians of the Galaxy 4 with a 9.8. :sorry:

KK8Gx87.jpg

Nice collection bud!!! One day I'll get a sketched blank and that UXM 510 sketch variant...

I took some pics of some of my jsc collection recently. Taking these out of their bags and putting them away takes time. lol

still need to replace my Guardians of the Galaxy 4 with a 9.8. :sorry:

Nice collection bud!!! One day I'll get a sketched blank and that UXM 510 sketch variant...

Looks like you can use one of your books to fund the purchase. =)

I know there is a 9.6 for sale right now. Havent seen any 9.8s pop up in awhile.

Edited by jreezy

Inquiring minds want to know:

Whose the JSC king, Jreezy or Dscott?

:whistle:

Jerome

There are people with JSC books that haven't been shown....................

homer3.JPG

Good points about the OA too. So DScott is the JSC OA King and Jreezy the JSC CGC King?

Jerome

We need to see some 9.8 Ruby Red SS action........................

Jerome

I'm far from the JSC king. :sorry:

Dscott hands down wins with his OA collection. I don't know any other collector that has that many JSC OA covers. lol

Also, there are some people that have amazing collections. They just don't post on the boards.

Jerome

There are people with JSC books that haven't been shown....................

homer3.JPG

Good points about the OA too. So DScott is the JSC OA King and Jreezy the JSC CGC King?

Jerome

We need to see some 9.8 Ruby Red SS action........................

Yes, we do! Who has this book in 9.8 ???

Frankly, I think the Ruby Red is, by far, the king of JSC books.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think anything else even comes close.

Sure, there are a lot of rare, valuable books out there...but the Ruby Red DG #2 outshines them all.

Sure, there are a lot of rare, valuable books out there...but the Ruby Red DG #2 outshines them all.

I agree... I'd give up my left nut for a beat up copy...

I prefer JSC's work on Danger Girl far more than his recent work.

Jerome

Dscott hands down wins with his OA collection. I don't know any other collector that has that many JSC OA covers. lol

Also, there are some people that have amazing collections. They just don't post on the boards.

I currently don't own a single jsc Cgc book so jreezy has me beat there. Great collection man.

In the oa world right now Stan Lee and his manager have the crown for jsc art between the two of them. If I don't own it, and it's not posted on CAF it's a good bet one of them has it. That said I've been patiently wanting for something new to catch my eye. I liked the La'Mole cover but I'm not a huge fan of deadpool and if I'm spending over 20k+ on something I need to love it.

Jerome

I currently don't own a single jsc Cgc book so jreezy has me beat there. Great collection man.

In the oa world right now Stan Lee and his manager have the crown for jsc art between the two of them. If I don't own it, and it's not posted on CAF it's a good bet one of them has it. That said I've been patiently wanting for something new to catch my eye. I liked the La'Mole cover but I'm not a huge fan of deadpool and if I'm spending over 20k+ on something I need to love it.

That La Mole cover would be a nice addition to your collection. Good to know about Stan Lee and his manager owning a lot of pieces.i thought you had the x men 92 psylocke cover, but just haven't posted it. lol

Jerome

That's what I said about my girlfriend lol!

Jerome

That's what I said about my girlfriend lol!

Wise man! lol