• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

James Olsen Taking On A New Role In SUPERGIRL As The Vigilante Known As Guardian

Supergirl.jpg

It will be Olsen who wields the shield here though, but won't be telling Supergirl about it. "James is going to decide that he can no longer be a sidekick, so he’s going to become a vigilante," explains executive producer Andrew Kreisberg.

"He’s going to become Guardian, complete with the shield, which is going to cause a massive problem in his relationship with Kara because he decides not to tell her. There’s this new masked vigilante, and she has her own feelings about vigilantes. He’s recruited Winn to help him. Winn is his man in the van. Winn and James together is like comedy gold."

hm

hm indeed. Just a dude with a shield...

Do we REALLY need a vigilante Jimmy Olsen? I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that pitch.

What a helluva way for Kreisberg to take a huge dump on the Eddie McClintock version of James Harper. :(

It probably comes about from flashpoint.

Interesting to see how they integrate into the arrowverse Superverse

;)Multiverse

Flashverse. since he seems to be able to change it

It probably comes about from flashpoint.

Interesting to see how they integrate into the arrowverse Superverse

;)Multiverse

Flashverse. since he seems to be able to change it

Amazingverse!

y3bfqmyilcxc0fcu3u8s.png

:cloud9:

CWVerse? Yeah!!!

And CW is pretty super with all these shows... So Superverse!

I didn't think I'd like him, but I ended thinking he was pretty good. And he looks like the SS boss from 'Man in the High Castle'

SUPERGIRL: Check Out An Awesome Comic Book-Style Poster Ahead Of Tonight's New Episode

Cu_quCNUEAEoBDJ.jpg

Tyler Hoechlin commented on the positive response to his take on Superman earlier on, and The Man of Steel can be seen on a new poster for tonight's installment of Supergirl, "The Last Children of Krypton."

The image pays homage to the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic book, and definitely suggests that Kara Zor-El (Melissa Benoist) is going to be in considerable danger in tonight's episode.

:ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee: