• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Oh boy... It's going to get a little Lois & Clark if Mxyzptlk turns up lol
:sumo:

Mr Mxyzptlk was the perfect character for that show and fitted in well with its goofiness. Don't get me wrong, it was a superb show (well... S1 & 2) in its time but Supergirl is slightly more serious. I'm intrigued as to how they'll make it work.

Who we really want is Tempus (thumbs u

"Hello! Duh! Clark Kent is Superman. Ha, ha, ha. Well, that was worth the whole trip. To actually meet the most galactically stupid woman who ever lived."

Best line (and delivery) ever (worship)

There was talk of this a few months back. But now there is more hints at Legion desires.

Is the Legion of Super-Heroes Coming to Supergirl?

With Cadmus seemingly sidelined at the end of last week's midseason finale, there are a lot of questions about just what the second half of Supergirl season 2 will look like -- and the DC All Access webseries may have provided fans with a tantalizing clue.

On Friday, DC released a video (seen above) detailing their top ten Legion of Super-Heroes stories, couched in the context that with Mon-El appearing on Supergirl, "the Legion of Super-Heroes can't be far behind."

:wishluck:

Oh great... that means the start of the 3 month UK gap :(
Cheer up. I don't get the CW. I have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving next year*, before I can start watching it. lol

I vow never to buy another funnybook show after this year's Black Friday had each one for $10.

Neil Patrick Harris Quizzed On Supergirl/The Flash Musical

Neil Patrick Harris has a hugely-anticipated adaptation coming up -- but when he sat down with IGN to discuss it, they wanted to ask him about Supergirl instead.

Harris, speaking about his upcoming A Series of Unfortunate Events adaptation for Netflix, was quizzed about rumors that he might reprise his Batman: The Brave and the Bold role as the Music Meister in the upcoming musical crossover between The Flash and Supergirl.

“I’ve heard about it, but that’s as much as it has been,” Harris said. He said that he has only vague memories of the Brave and the Bold episode, which he thinks he shot about 15 years ago (the series actually ran from 2008 to 2011, with the Music Meister episode airing in late 2009). “It was a fun episode; it was a good thing to do….He wears a big foot suit, from what I remember [and] the song was fun to sing, so I don’t know, we’ll see.”