• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I wonder if they "accidentally" released it earlier this morning for an hour or two, to see how people reacted (like they did on the pilot last year). At least with this one, it seems to be very positive reaction whereas the pilot was more split between hating it and loving it. lol

:bump:

RUMOR: The Events Of "Flashpoint" Will Merge SUPERGIRL's World With Earth-1 In Season 2

Bleeding Cool has today revealed the biggest and most exciting change as this event will apparently be what brings Supergirl permanently to Earth-1.

The character currently hails from another dimension which The Flash inadvertently visited a while back, but "As of the upcoming Flashpoint crossover storyline, Supergirl will now be a part of the main DC TV universe. Only Barry Allen will know that they were once separate… any remaining continuity issues will be handwaved as 'a time traveller did it.'" What this means is that Superman and Supergirl have always been part of The CW-verse, and this makes that upcoming crossover easier!

RUMOR: The Events Of "Flashpoint" Will Merge SUPERGIRL's World With Earth-1 In Season 2

Bleeding Cool has today revealed the biggest and most exciting change as this event will apparently be what brings Supergirl permanently to Earth-1.

The character currently hails from another dimension which The Flash inadvertently visited a while back, but "As of the upcoming Flashpoint crossover storyline, Supergirl will now be a part of the main DC TV universe. Only Barry Allen will know that they were once separate… any remaining continuity issues will be handwaved as 'a time traveller did it.'" What this means is that Superman and Supergirl have always been part of The CW-verse, and this makes that upcoming crossover easier!

Thanks... not sure how I missed that

Thanks... not sure how I missed that

It won't be long before they have a Crisis and re-establish the multiverse. They just can't help themselves ;)

It won't be long before they have a Crisis and re-establish the multiverse. They just can't help themselves ;)

As long as they give me time to catch up - again.

r72Wr1O.jpg

:whee:

I do need Constantine Season One and Arrow Season Four.

As long as they give me time to catch up - again.

r72Wr1O.jpg

:whee:

I do need Constantine Season One and Arrow Season Four.

No, you don't need Arrow season 4. Trust me.