• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

68 posts in this topic

That was my copy up until last night when it sold on Comic Connect

This was your copy eh? Well I really appreciate the book and the price I got it at :acclaim:

Good luck trying to sell anything here in the future. (thumbs u

lol whys that? Everyone one should be grateful that they can have a chance to get this book at a good price. Not everyone can watch all auctions and if someone missed out, well like I said it's a great op to own this book.

Thx

Ricky

wouldn't that be considered thread krapping ?

I don't think in this case 2c

It would be different if the seller said up front that he bought it last night. But when people organically piece together what's going on, well, that's just educating themselves on the book. The seller offered some recent sales history yet didn't mention the sale from last night? :flamed: Or the fact that its not yet in hand? :boo: Can't blame people for asking these questions / offering up known info.

For a book of this price and value, any potential buyers should ask questions. One of the first signs that a seller is not on the up and up is one who gets defensive about pertinent questions, so asking questions in the thread serves two purposes.

I'm not as concerned about the book being in hand right this second, but I would like to know if it is indeed the book from a night or two ago, has it been paid for in full? I don't need or want to know the amount, just that it has been paid for.

Thanks in advance for your help and best of luck with the sale. It is a seriously sweet book. (thumbs u

For a book of this price and value, any potential buyers should ask questions. One of the first signs that a seller is not on the up and up is one who gets defensive about pertinent questions, so asking questions in the thread serves two purposes.

I'm not as concerned about the book being in hand right this second, but I would like to know if it is indeed the book from a night or two ago, has it been paid for in full? I don't need or want to know the amount, just that it has been paid for.

Thanks in advance for your help and best of luck with the sale. It is a seriously sweet book. (thumbs u

Let's clear up the muddy waters here ( don't know why it's gotten here in the first place)

Bill clearly stated this was his book from the comic connect auction that just ended. And let me state the same, it's the same book.

Thx

Ricky

Just an update. The sale of this book, along with several others of mine from that night, has been canceled by Comic Connect.

Working on a resolution

I am very sorry to hear this, Bill. :(

Let's clear up the muddy waters here ( don't know why it's gotten here in the first place)

Bill clearly stated this was his book from the comic connect auction that just ended. And let me state the same, it's the same book.

Thx

Ricky

Could you clear up the muddy waters again, Ricky?