• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

Jeez!

1) I wonder if something was loose in the box and kept moving to the bottom to make it just continuously "fall" like that... &

2) WHY DID THAT BUTTHOLE SIT AND FILM IT FOR THREE FREAKIN' MINUTES AND NOT GO AND CORRECT THE SITUATION???

:facepalm:

-slym

Why does that seem to be the only box in the whole place?

this has got to be the longest tracking info i've gotten.. now it says its back in canada. i mean i don't understand the logic here.. comes from u.s goes to canada, then back to us, now back to canada.. Only thing i can think of is they never even loaded it off the plane..

a2851f.jpg

Well I got my Mystery Box in today and I got to say I'm Extremely Disappointed with the Box I got.

Here's a list of what I got:

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

Carl + Zombie Army Type Men

Walking Dead X-Box 360 Full Game Download

Skybound Insider Discount Card

That was everything I got in my box.

It was definitely worth the money I spent on it due to getting 4 Shirts but one of the main reasons I bought this Mystery Box was for the Black 10th Anniversary #1 Variant and the other 2 Variant Comics, which I didn't get any comics at all. I thought these boxes were supposed to come with at least 3 comics.

Well I got my Mystery Box in today and I got to say I'm Extremely Disappointed with the Box I got.

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

It was definitely worth the money I spent on it due to getting 4 Shirts but one of the main reasons I bought this Mystery Box was for the Black 10th Anniversary #1 Variant and the other 2 Variant Comics, which I didn't get any comics at all. I thought these boxes were supposed to come with at least 3 comics.

That had to have been a mistake.

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

Was there another box at the bottom that you missed??

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

the comics are in another small comic box at the bottom

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

That was everything I got in my box. It was definitely worth the money I spent on it due to getting 4 Shirts but one of the main reasons I bought this Mystery Box was for the Black 10th Anniversary #1 Variant and the other 2 Variant Comics, which I didn't get any comics at all. I thought these boxes were supposed to come with at least 3 comics.

Yupppp, maybe u missed that bottom box as stated by others but if they weren't sent in the box then I would contact them and I'm sure they will make it right.

4 Walking Dead Shirts

Walking Dead Bandages

That was everything I got in my box. It was definitely worth the money I spent on it due to getting 4 Shirts but one of the main reasons I bought this Mystery Box was for the Black 10th Anniversary #1 Variant and the other 2 Variant Comics, which I didn't get any comics at all. I thought these boxes were supposed to come with at least 3 comics.

Yupppp, maybe u missed that bottom box as stated by others but if they weren't sent in the box then I would contact them and I'm sure they will make it right.

There was no other box in the box I made sure I took everything out it.

I am keeping all the ones on the left side (NYCC, US Flag, 10th Anniversary) I've given away the red one and one of the grey ones.

dammit lol ok then.. I haven't seen many 10th ann shirts, i want that the most.. guess it was a rare random.. that is a great box..

Got the box my brother ordered for me and it had more extras in it than the one I bought for myself, he placed his order the 1st day.

I got the Thief of Thieves shirt (black large) and since I dropped the title long ago, it's available for trade.

I'd like a WD shirt that I don't already have; Kill Them All, Negan #111 cover, either of the grey ones.

Here's what I already have, so pretty much any WD in large other than these will do: white flag, bloody logo, tan Michonne, red Michoone, headstab, Free Negan, Saviors faction, WD Escape, RUN TWD

PM me thanx

No longer available. Thanx!