• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK and CConnect Winners!

201 posts in this topic

Figured I'd start the thread since CLink "Fall Featured Auction" begins ending today, and Comic Connect's "Feature" Auction began ending last night.

Anyone already have a win? Anyone still in the running on books?

Post wins, make others jealous, comment on deals/crazy prices...you know the drill.

Won my classic war cover

Americas Greatest Comics 3 with a great Mac Raboy cover.

Its slabbed by the Distinguished Competition so no photo.

It's a cool cover evocative of the patriotism and propaganda of the time period... Just don't show the competition and you should be fine. I believe this is your book. I took a screen capture of everything except the slab header.

ScreenShot2014-12-02at90502PM.png

Won my classic war cover

Americas Greatest Comics 3 with a great Mac Raboy cover.

Its slabbed by the Distinguished Competition so no photo.

It's a cool cover evocative of the patriotism and propaganda of the time period... Just don't show the competition and you should be fine. I believe this is your book. I took a screen capture of everything except the slab header.

ScreenShot2014-12-02at90502PM.png

Thats it. Figure it will press out to about a 9.5 (thumbs u

My one book that ended tonight did ok but it seems like a lot of the books are going for lower then the GPA averages. Even books like Avengers 57 are 20% lower then sales this month?

My one book that ended tonight did ok but it seems like a lot of the books are going for lower then the GPA averages. Even books like Avengers 57 are 20% lower then sales this month?

This happens almost every year at this time. Tis the season. Things bounce back in Feb/March from what I've seen in the past. It's always a good time to buy from now till beg of Jan imo.