• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK and CConnect Winners!

201 posts in this topic

From speaking to Vinny it appears that Comiconnect is/has been suffering from Denial of Service (DOS) attacks on their servers.

They may have to postpone the auctions tonight.

Now don't hold me to this but just keeping people posted.

bob

That would make sense (as far as what the problem is). Figured it was more than a simple tech problem. I noticed that the site was experiencing delays during the closing of some high profile books. Imagine if you were able to shut down an auction site before the last minute bidders got to raise the price of an item that you were the high bidder on.

That would mean that you could make a run at getting books on deep discount. Just saying.

From speaking to Vinny it appears that Comiconnect is/has been suffering from Denial of Service (DOS) attacks on their servers.

They may have to postpone the auctions tonight.

Now don't hold me to this but just keeping people posted.

bob

More like an attack of the doh!s

Dear Customers,

Toward the closing time of tonight’s session (Wednesday) of the Event Auction, problems were encountered at our server facility. To be fair to all consignors and bidders, the auction end-times will be rescheduled for Monday. On behalf of everyone at ComicConnect.com, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we hope you will continue to participate in the auction. We are investigating the matter and will post here and email all clients when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

The Staff of ComicConnect.com

robr@comicconnect.com

888-779-7377

I hate to see a site go down like CC but at least all eyes will be on the CL tonight. I'm still shocked both sites are having a huge auction end the same days. Crazy bad timing.

RAD3218920141112_125957.jpg

this thread wouldn't have been complete until we saw your junque

Did your cheaparse win anything?

2 for 8, Aquaman #2 and Bats #204. karp.

I concur. Must be 9.4s because you never win anything good in 9.6 or above.