• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK and CConnect Winners!

201 posts in this topic

November auctions always tank

As if I didn't already have enough to worry about with my auction listings...

1209.gif

You're okay, this one is in December (thumbs u

This one started in November, ends in December. I hope Dale meant auctions that ended at the beginning of last month. :wishluck:

I sold a few things to offset the cost as I am really in "saving" mode but I really spent a lot in the Heritage Auction and a couple of private sales in the last month.

However... there are a couple of things that are ending in the next two nights...

We will see...

It's been happening all week. I think it is more than a simple tech problem. Given that it happened in the last auction, it stands to reason that Vinny and company would have taken measures to ensure that this would not occur again.

It's been happening all week. I think it is more than a simple tech problem. Given that it happened in the last auction, it stands to reason that Vinny and company would have taken measures to ensure that this would not occur again.

Folks at Comicconnect really have to address this problem! This is ridiculous! EJR

After a couple of disappointing incidents... I have found myself shopping with CLink and Heritage.

I am one of the lucky few that actually completed a purchase on Clink by making an offer to the seller.

Apparently not and it's really rather ridiculous, I see a lot of disappointed sellers even if the whole shebang gets pushed to tomorrow. Just another reason to stick with the proven...

Apparently not and it's really rather ridiculous, I see a lot of disappointed sellers even if the whole shebang gets pushed to tomorrow. Just another reason to stick with the proven...

That's why I said... more than a simple tech problem.

From speaking to Vinny it appears that Comiconnect is/has been suffering from Denial of Service (DOS) attacks on their servers.

They may have to postpone the auctions tonight.

Now don't hold me to this but just keeping people posted.

bob